Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chairman_Meow

[NSFW] Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Scarlet ?

Recommended Posts

 

 

What started out as a weird volleyball game offshoot from the fighting game series, which was a legit volleyball game with some fan service, has skipped a bunch of steps and just went to pure fan service it seems. Anyone play this? Really debating buying the switch version.

 

Seems like a good game to kill time on public transportation.

 

We have ascended

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I own the Switch version. Game owns and is one of the best looking Switch games in existence. Fully English. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ike said:

I own the Switch version. Game owns and is one of the best looking Switch games in existence. Fully English. 

Did you download it or have a hard copy? I heard there are two versions. A japanese version and an asian version (hong kong). I am asking because I heard some people were having problems buying things on the switch shop if its a different version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Scarlet is inferior trash, Fortune is better. 

Are we talking about Wheel of Fortune ?

3 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Is this a serious thread? Lol 

 :scust2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Chairman_Meow said:

Did you download it or have a hard copy? I heard there are two versions. A japanese version and an asian version (hong kong). I am asking because I heard some people were having problems buying things on the switch shop if its a different version.

I imported the physical copy from play-Asia. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ike said:

I imported the physical copy from play-Asia. 

Just looked it up. Seems like they sold both versions. The Chinese/HK version has these characters on the top right corner 中文(meaning chinese language)。Still dont know what the difference is between the HK "Asia" version and the "Japan" version except the online currency but I will go for the last copy they have (HK version).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chairman_Meow said:

Just looked it up. Seems like they sold both versions. The Chinese/HK version has these characters on the top right corner 中文(meaning chinese language)。Still dont know what the difference is between the HK "Asia" version and the "Japan" version except the online currency but I will go for the last copy they have (HK version).

HK version has english, Japanese version is all Japanese. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chairman_Meow said:

my waifu must speak in Japanese  :aitch:  English does not do it for me

The voices are all Japanese. The text is only English. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ike said:

The voices are all Japanese. The text is only English. 

Oh thanks, I did not realize. Seems like HK version is a big cheaper so will go for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Scarlet is inferior trash, Fortune is better. 

Why am I not surprised to see you're into this. :mj:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Lol I remember the one for the original Xbox and you could put nude patches on it. 

We have evolved

 

47977118851_9f295f7292_o.png47977120626_95591158f7_o.png

47977071983_71739fd8a0_o.png

47982417398_06dafb8c43_o.png

47977120316_f38031ba12_o.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×