Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Blatant corruption at the Post Office

12 hours ago, Goukosan said:

How can anyone defend this? :monkas:

That's the final stage of Trump supporting. Just pretend what is happening isn't actually happening. I had a shoot last night and the girl wanted to display her ACAB tat so I figured she's definitely not MAGA and we end up talking for hours about his corruption. 

This isn't the normal slow moving, hits you in a decade kind of corruption or even his using world leader connections for personal bail outs like Jared, or the dodgey Ukraine call. This is legit a smash and grab job. 

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

That's the final stage of Trump supporting. Just pretend what is happening isn't actually happening. I had a shoot last night and the girl wanted to display her ACAB tat so I figured she's definitely not MAGA and we end up talking for hours about his corruption. 

This isn't the normal slow moving, hits you in a decade kind of corruption or even his using world leader connections for personal bail outs like Jared, or the dodgey Ukraine call. This is legit a smash and grab job. 

Well this was ultimately the Republican's long term plan. I guess we can be somewhat grateful they elected a complete moron who says all the corrupt shit out loud on tape for the world to hear. His base is hopeless though and there's no point in having a normal discourse with them. He's already said what's true, that he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose a single supporter.