Jump to content

Netflix goes full Jimbo: Releasing new pedo movie about twerking 11 year old girls


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Quit denying it.  You guys are the ones sexualizing it.  Gross.  Fucking pedos on this sight.  All of you sick pedos.  

:Jeff:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"It's Art!"  

One of my favorite comments I’ve seen about this is that It’s Always Sunny was able to make the same points as this movie without having to show a fucking 11 year old twerking.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lostfool said:

Quit denying it.  You guys are the ones sexualizing it.  Gross.  Fucking pedos on this sight.  All of you sick pedos.  

the poster comes off as pedo-bait. netflix has even addressed the issue.

 

https://deadline.com/2020/08/netflix-apologizes-inappropriate-cuties-poster-criticized-sexualizing-children-1203018498/?fbclid=IwAR0Lv3TqLpqd9VXLEsnxcmkAA1dFRCyxbgkhy_CJv3sjN_bT1FtN-KQkziY

 

the original french poster was perfectly fine. someone was clearly trying to over-sexualize the source material. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

'Cuties'

 

Why didn't they just use this one? :|

 

I mean I know why. They got people talking about it, but it's shitty business. They knew beforehand how the poster would be received.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ike said:

'Cuties'

 

Why didn't they just use this one? :|

 

I mean I know why. They got people talking about it, but it's shitty business. They knew beforehand how the poster would be received.

exactly! that poster is perfectly fine. if anything, i would be more inclined to watch it, knowing it's an award-wining coming-of-age story, and not exploitative pedo bait. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lostfool said:

Quit denying it.  You guys are the ones sexualizing it.  Gross.  Fucking pedos on this sight.  All of you sick pedos.  

I feel like you've done this weird troll on this topic before. It's getting weird 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, -GD- said:

exactly! that poster is perfectly fine. if anything, i would be more inclined to watch it, knowing it's an award-wining coming-of-age story, and not exploitative pedo bait. 

 

Yea except watch the trailer

 

 

The poster got nothing to do with it

 

Edited by Vini
  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vini said:

Yeah except watch the trailer 

 

 

 

The poster got nothing to do with it

ewww...netflix should just scrap this garbage. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I honestly dont think it's as sexual as some of you are making it out to be and it seems more about a cultural/generational theme played out in extremes. It's not like kids their ages aren't dancing like that in real life. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, -GD- said:

hopefully the backlash is strong enough to have some kind of impact. 

It's a foreign art film. It'll probably fly under the radar. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I honestly dont think it's as sexual as some of you are making it out to be and it seems more about a cultural/generational theme played out in extremes. It's not like kids their ages aren't dancing like that in real life. 

Dude I'm not even gonna repost this picture just go this article and look at a screen grab from the trailer on the bottom. You're telling me that's not sexualizing 11 year old children?

 

https://nypost.com/2020/08/20/netflix-deeply-sorry-for-cuties-poster-after-backlash-for-sexualizing-kids/

 

WHAT. THE. FUCK. 

 

Edited by Vini
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...