Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

So, at a rally, Donald Trump just blurted out details that confirm that he was, indeed, with Stormy Daniels, confirming her details.

One of the odd random things that Stormy Daniels would say in interviews was that Donald Trump hated sharks:

“He is obsessed with sharks,” Daniels said in an interview with In Touch magazine in 2011. “Terrified of sharks. He was like, ‘I donate to all these charities and I would never donate to any charity that helps sharks. I hope all the sharks die.’”

And sure, enough, during a rally yesterday, Trump ended up proving that specific detail to be 100% accurate. He started getting off-prompter and riffing on random subjects, and started talking about sharks:

On Thursday, Trump made very similar comments while speaking to supporters in Pennsylvania as he went off on a tangent. 

“I’m not a big fan of sharks,” he said. “I have people calling me up, ‘Sir, we have a fund to save the shark, it’s called Save The Shark.’ I say ’no thank you, I have other things I can contribute to.” 

Exactly how Stormy Daniels described it, even right down to him talking about people calling him to donate to charities that help sharks.

Which confirms Michael Cohen's criminal case, which confirms that Donald Trump is also the other named defendant in that case, and he will be charged the same crime Cohen was when he leaves office.