Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Video shows Wisconsin police shooting a Black man multiple times as he enters a car

39 minutes ago, Delita said:

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.

Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by police, this young bright 17 year old kid wouldn’t have gone crazy and went on a shooting spree killing 2 people and injuring 3. Jacob Blake should be behind bars, not this innocent victim :feelsbadman:

:deadkoolaid:

According to Twinblade it's Jacob's Blake's fault he got shot 7 times in the back.  

It's also Jacob's Blake's fault that the kid went on and killed two people and injured 3.

Jacob Blake is responsible for two white males pulling the triggers and shooting unarmed people. 

Twinblade - "The two white males bear no responsibility for their own actions" :grimaceleft:

Edited by Goukosan
  • dead 1
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the obsession over cock continues

He’s in police custody now, and he went to Illinois where apparently is only 36 mins away though.   Poor kid. If Jacob Blake wasn’t such a maniacal tyrant and got himself shot 7 times by pol

Ok im locking this

Posted Images

Just now, Liquid said:

It's not what he wrote but the point you even follow or are tracked to get info from him. It's honestly unsurprising tho. 

USA Today lol too?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/08/25/jacob-blake-kenosha-police-shot-black-man-minutes-after-arriving/3438802001/

5:11 p.m.

Officers are sent to Blake’s address for a complaint of “family trouble.” A dispatcher notifies officers that a woman called police and said Blake “isn’t supposed to be there and he took the complainant's keys and is refusing to give them back.”

The dispatcher tells officers that there’s an alert for a person wanted for some reason, known in police radio code as a 10-99, at that address. Blake had a warrant issued for his arrest stemming from a domestic case in May.

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

:deadkoolaid:

According to Twinblade it's Jacob's Blake's fault he got shot 7 times in the back.  

It's also Jacob's Blake's fault that the kid went on and killed two people and injured 3.

Jacob Blake is responsible for two white males pulling the triggers and shooting unarmed people. 

Twinblade - "The two white males bear no responsibility for their own actions" :grimaceleft:

Can you provide confirmation he was unarmed?

8 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I want to know what happened during the first shooting. 

If you watch this in full-screen, you can make things out a bit:

It sounds like two different guns. One has a duller sound than the other? I think the kid's gun has the duller sound?

It looks like the kid is being chased by the guy with the red shirt around his neck (he's the first one the kid kills). The first gunshot goes off (it sounds like the other gun). The guy closes in on the kid, the kid turns around, a volley of shots goes off (it sounds like the duller gun one shot from the other gun mixed in?) and the guy immediately falls to the ground. The kid circles around the group of cars, and another volley of shots goes off (it sounds like the other gun). Then the kid stops to look at what happened, gets on his phone, and then runs.

Here's evidently what happened a few moments before:

And evidently this is the guy who got killed (wearing the red t-shirt) from even earlier:

That little white girl turned man (assuming here) is the one saying “shoot me, n*gga” over and over. She then got shot in the face 

Here's the first shooting from another angle. The redshirt guy is chasing the kid and throws something at him. Some people are saying it's a molotov but I don't think so. The question: Why was the redshirt guy trying to attack the kid? 

If the first shooting is ruled self-defense, I don't see how the other two won't be either.

One tried to hit him over the head with a skateboard and the other was in the process of aiming a handgun at him when his bicep got blown off. 

Again: What started the first shooting? Why was the redshirt guy chasing the kid and trying to attack him?

Edited by Saucer
1 minute ago, Saucer said:

If the first shooting is ruled self-defense, I don't see how the other two won't be either.

One tried to hit him over the head with a skateboard and the other was in the process of aiming a handgun at him when his bicep got blown off. 

Again: What started the first shooting? Why was the redshirt guy chasing the kid and trying to attack him?

he's 17 years old and shouldn't have a gun in the first place.

he's already committing a crime prior to shooting.

Just now, jehurey said:

he's 17 years old and shouldn't have a gun in the first place.

he's already committing a crime prior to shooting.

Yeah for once I agree with Jerry, this dude should have NEVER been there and if so, definitely not with a gun. Where tf are the parents with this one, Jesus. 

You've added a lot as usual Jerry.

Get back on topic instead of trying to just talk about me.

Don't get mad because I correct you with accurate information...........maybe try achieving that the first time around.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, ghostz life matters said:

It’s true, though. Self defense or not it was illegal for him to have a fire arm really 

Who's arguing that it isn't? What does it have to do with whether it was self-defense, manslaughter, or murder?

I have a few things w self defense. He could possibly get it and just have a simple illegal firearm charge. But at the same time, he should have never been there with a gun. From the pre shooting interview we knew his intent was to protect businesses (fine) with a gun (fine) but he can’t have a gun to begin with 

Just now, jehurey said:

Get back on topic instead of trying to just talk about me.

Don't get mad because I correct you with accurate information...........maybe try achieving that the first time around.

Correct which claim? This should be funny.

2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Who's arguing that it isn't? What does it have to do with whether it was self-defense, manslaughter, or murder?

He intentionally brought a gun with the motive to “protect” while not legally being able to carry a gun. This is different than little tommy shooting Bobby the burglar with his dads shot gun 

while there may have been set defense there was also intent there by even being there with a gun “to protect”

Edited by ghostz life matters
Just now, Saucer said:

you are arguing that it isn't.

You are attempting to arguing self-defense to somebody who, by their very of them taking that they shouldn't have out into the street...........is ALREADY proven to have malicious intent.

You completely skipped that part and tried to make it seem like he has the right to consider self-defense.

He doesn't. At all. Plain and simple.

Correct which claim? This should be funny.

Already did in the other post.

Him taking a gun that is not his, and he should not be possessing out into the public street ALREADY SHOWS malicious intent.

Self-defense argument goes out the window.

Seeing you with a weak argument that you already know isn't going to work........IS funny.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

I have a few things w self defense. He could possibly get it and just have a simple illegal firearm charge. But at the same time, he should have never been there with a gun. From the pre shooting interview we knew his intent was to protect businesses (fine) with a gun (fine) but he can’t have a gun to begin with 

Who's arguing that he should've been there, much less armed? Why did you take the Jerry misdirection bait? 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you are arguing that it isn't.

You are attempting to arguing self-defense to somebody who, by their very of them taking that they shouldn't have out into the street...........is ALREADY proven to have malicious intent.

You completely skipped that part and tried to make it seem like he has the right to consider self-defense.

He doesn't. At all. Plain and simple.

How is it malicious intent to want to protect property from law-breaking rioters? That's a rich one.