Jump to content

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 synthetic and gaming performance leaked


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God that 3090 is massive     and sexy as fuck  

Just bought a new case for it, has internal cooling and everything but no PSU. Still a bit worried if there's enough room for the generator but we'll see  

Not gonna lie that's a sexy case     You got good taste breh  

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I've never seen anything like this for a GPU ever before.. that I can remember anyway.

 

Still feeling good about my 3090 FE though :tom5: 

The 2000 series being such a weak jump in rasterization performance as well as  being  overpriced played a huge roll here obviously.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Those Microcenter people are stupid, it basically sold out early in the morning due to vouchers lol. Like we're talking before 5 AM. Almost none of them will get one :mj:

 

Also FE is okayish at best, a lot of AIBs have better thermals and noise as expected. And performance if you care for 2-5% depending on price.

Edited by Substatic
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Those Microcenter people are stupid, it basically sold out early in the morning due to vouchers lol. Like we're talking before 5 AM. Almost none of them will get one :mj:

 

Also FE is okayish at best, a lot of AIBs have better thermals and noise as expected. And performance if you care for 2-5% depending on price.

Not sure thats how it worked at this location.   But they surely had hundreds of 3080's.

 

Hopefully EVGA keeps those 3080's coming to my Microcenter.   EVGA HQ and Microcenter are 15 minutes from eachother

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

Not sure thats how it worked at this location.   But they surely had hundreds of 3080's.

 

Hopefully EVGA keeps those 3080's coming to my Microcenter.   EVGA HQ and Microcenter are 15 minutes from eachother

I could see the stock for my local Microcenter, they had Qty 10 of one card, and Qty 2 of the other card, and both listing said in store only.

 

Your local Microcenter almost certainly did not have hundreds of video cards. I doubt they had more than 20.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There was actually some that had 80 after another shipment came, but over 200 people showed up so RIP to most either way.

 

Gonna be rough getting one in september i'd say, will calm down tho. I guess that's not too bad can watch all the indepth reviews of each card. Asus TUF OC seems to deliver the goods, 15 degrees  colder, quieter, and 6% better performance according to HWU (vs FE).

Edited by Substatic
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

I could see the stock for my local Microcenter, they had Qty 10 of one card, and Qty 2 of the other card, and both listing said in store only.

 

Your local Microcenter almost certainly did not have hundreds of video cards. I doubt they had more than 20.


they had at least 63,  question is what is 10+
 

is it 11?  20?  30? 
 

Like I said EVGA HQ is 15 minutes away so I can totally seep 20+ of each of those 2 EVGA GPUs

 

altho I’m surprised they didn’t get any FTW3’s at all.

 

 

E5CE6959-265F-4C6E-915E-D375DB020D15.jpeg

E131CF52-6A57-484E-B322-EC06927EE899.jpeg

Edited by Carlos Vela
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, thank fucking god I was able to get in a couple of orders at Adorama.com

 

Try checking there right now, search for RTX 3080 and you should see their listings, which were originally just 4 yesterday, expand to include like 5 different EVGA models.

 

The problem is, its really to tell which model is which and you have to guess by the price.

 

Two of them are FTW3 models, and the rest appear to be XC3 models at different prices.

 

You would be placing a backorder with them, but they are at least accepting the orders.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...