Jump to content

Conservatives of system wars... Do you think Trump is running a good campaign.?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Liquid said:

It's because he has a good brain. 

 

4 hours ago, zak said:

very effective, the guy is a hard working smart and humble man, he also has the best words, and only words.

 

Only the best words such as person, man, camera, tv, women, and all the other classics

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vini said:

I have no idea what would constitute as a good campaign in this pandemic. 

 

To be fair you pledged your vote to Trump months ago so it doesn't really matter if it's good or not I suppose. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vini said:

I have no idea what would constitute as a good campaign in this pandemic. 

 

this scared me for some reason. maybe corona will never be beat and we have to live like this forever. :(  

 

and all the reports saying covid was "man made" in a military lab in wuhan scares me even more now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, zak said:

this scared me for some reason. maybe corona will never be beat and we have to live like this forever. :(  

 

and all the reports saying covid was "man made" in a military lab in wuhan scares me even more now. 

I just read that some QAnon people are saying Fauci was in on it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I just read that some QAnon people are saying Fauci was in on it. 

 

I read in April that US officials had repeatedly warned back in 2018 that the Wuhan virology lab -- China's only bio-safty level 4 lab, and just recently opened in 2015  -- had poor safty protocols.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/14/state-department-cables-warned-safety-issues-wuhan-lab-studying-bat-coronaviruses/

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_Institute_of_Virology

 

But keep defending the CCP I guess.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saucer said:

 

I read in April that US officials had repeatedly warned back in 2018 that the Wuhan virology lab -- China's only bio-safty level 4 lab, and just recently opened in 2015  -- had poor safty protocols.

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/14/state-department-cables-warned-safety-issues-wuhan-lab-studying-bat-coronaviruses/

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_Institute_of_Virology

 

But keep defending the CCP I guess.

 

 

 

Wait.....are you saying that COVID actually came from China? And in the Wuhan region? Why haven't I heard of this before today?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Liquid said:

Wait.....are you saying that COVID actually came from China? And in the Wuhan region? Why haven't I heard of this before today?

 

That the lab is the likely culprit, and its possible if not probable that the virus was modified based on its genome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saucer said:

 

But dude, some QAnon folks said Fauci's in on it so the virus couldn't have been a modified virus that came fom the Wuhan bio lab. 

I'm confused at what you're getting at or trying to presume? I thought this was made in a lab day 1. I believe a fair amount of designer viruses get out. I made my GF watch Outbreak first day of quarantine. I'm not sure why you're harassing me?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...