Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Coronavirus annoying things.

What are some annoying things about the coronavirus? 

To me its:

Having to take your mask off when you sneeze.

or

Having the glasses fog up when you wear a mask

or

having arguments with people who are mad you don't believe masks stop an airborne virus

or 

Having an expired ID, and not having anywhere to renew it (I bet the DMV is open by now, though)

or

having people deny you service (alcohol) for having an expired ID

or

Having people ask you for a doctors note about your disability if you don't have a mask -- it's against the law in the ADA, you know, you can get fined. 

simply forgetting a mask is a pain. 

I hope to green God that I don't have to take that vaccine. 

Dumbasses complaining about masks as if its the greatest sacrifice they've made in the lifetime.

And the idea that there are so many people like that is probably the single greatest proof that today's American is an absolute fucking whine-y pussy who couldn't even come close to the toughness and sacrifice of previous generations of Americans from past periods.

Uh...well it sucks work wise as half of the work I would have is gone. Since I've hit a near consistent like work schedule I am bygoing social hangs other than my GF at this point to minimize any risk. 

I miss gallery and clubs the most besides financial stuff. Some are back but it's not the same. 

Also I think you're supposed to sneeze in your mask? Lkk isn't that the point tho? 

Just now, jehurey said:

Dumbasses complaining about masks as if its the greatest sacrifice they've made in the lifetime.

And the idea that there are so many people like that is probably the single greatest proof that today's American is an absolute fucking whine-y pussy who couldn't even come close to the toughness and sacrifice of previous generations of Americans from past periods.

The mask thing is a bit absurd to be honest. Like it's not some grand constraint or anything. It's mostly people who tell black people to shut up about their issues yet say stupid shit like mask make people sick or kill them. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The mask thing is a bit absurd to be honest. Like it's not some grand constraint or anything. It's mostly people who tell black people to shut up about their issues yet say stupid shit like mask make people sick or kill them. 

Did this guy actually type that REMOVING his mask to sneeze was an annoyance?

:lawl:Its just too perfect.

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

To me its:

just sneeze into it

or

if you wear it properly it shouldnt

or

having arguments with people who are mad you don't believe masks stop an airborne virus

kill them

or 

Having an expired ID, and not having anywhere to renew it (I bet the DMV is open by now, though)

sounds gay

or

are you a midget or do you look like a child?

or

Having people ask you for a doctors note about your disability if you don't have a mask -- it's against the law in the ADA, you know, you can get fined. 

gay

that was fun, sounds like your life is out of control dude

On 2020-09-23 at 10:00 PM, GeorgeW1000 said:

To me its:

or

or

or 

or

or

You are such a pussy.  How do you handle day to day life?  I bet you never leave the house and jack off to Anime.  Sick. Idiot. 

37 minutes ago, lostfool said:

You are such a pussy.  How do you handle day to day life?  I bet you never leave the house and jack off to Anime.  Sick. Idiot. 

Of course I never leave the house and jack off to anime, that's what you're supposed to do when it's quarantine :[