Jump to content

I guess Phil doesn't want to get mobbed by butthurt cows


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Xbox didn't pay billions of dollars for Halo or Forza.

 

The companies and gaming IPs that they have paid billions of dollars for.............they didn't make them exclusive.

they absolutely have spent billions on halo and forza to make them .

 

Keep thinking all these games are coming to playstation because of fucking minecraft LMAO

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was alerted by the smoke outside, looks like they're fuming in here  

Remember this, the next time you converse with this manchild.      

Lmao that guy is insane 

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

they absolutely have spent billions on halo and forza to make them .

 

Keep thinking all these games are coming to playstation because of fucking minecraft LMAO

LOL no they haven't. Jesus, Forza games are made from the same game engine that they periodically update in order to be able to make the sequels faster.

 

And Halo, well, you need to show us where that money is going to. :lawl:Because it sure as hell can't be seen on the screen.

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

LOL no they haven't. Jesus, Forza games are made from the same game engine that they periodically update in order to be able to make the sequels faster.

 

And Halo, well, you need to show us where that money is going to. :lawl:Because it sure as hell can't be seen on the screen.

halo and forza franchises are definitely in the billions for development costs .

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah they are . Remeber when yall were talking shit when just halo infinite was rumored to have a 500 million dollar budget? 

 

IDIOT 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Indie bullshit purchases like Inxile, and Ninja Theory are cheap. The only way Phil would ever get 7.5 billion to spend is out of MS's larger budget not XBox budget, this is a higher up MS purchase like Minecraft was.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Indie bullshit purchases like Inxile, and Ninja Theory are cheap. The only way Phil would ever get 7.5 billion to spend is out of MS's larger budget not XBox budget, this is a higher up MS purchase like Minecraft was.

Cannot wait to bump these posts 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

MS is a company out to make money first and foremost.  If MS's backward compatibility solutions and Xcloud and other technologies are found to be impressive, then sony may want to invest in MS's Xcloud.  Just like most sony offices likely use Microsoft Exchange server, Windows clients and servers.

 

If Sony buys into that they could built it themselves licensed from MS.  If they can't figure it out they will call MS for support.  Or they may hire MS to build it for them.. This is all money in MS pocket.  The games and exclusives are cool but there's more money to be made.

 

Anyone who thought MS was out of the game is nuts. :D 

 

Lemming fantasies are going overboard now :mj:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sony's annual profits are like 2 billion, and they make more money than MS and Nintendo combined right now.

 

XBox profits are less than 1 billion a year, you're seriously suggesting Phil got 8 a  year check of profits out of thin air. It's not an XBox division purchase it's greenlit like Minecraft by the CEO. It's exactly the reason they will be multiplat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The best thing for MS to do is honestly do what they said.  Xbox, PC, Gamepass.. then other games on Switch on a case by case basis.

 

As for PS4... either skip it, or have a year timed exclusive for Xbox platforms.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Yeah they are . Remeber when yall were talking shit when just halo infinite was rumored to have a 500 million dollar budget? 

 

IDIOT 

 

 

which cost more, way more than all previous Halo games. Less than a billion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Team 2019 said:

Sony's annual profits are like 2 billion, and they make more money than MS and Nintendo combined right now.

 

XBox profits are less than 1 billion a year, you're seriously suggesting Phil got 8 a  year check of profits out of thin air. It's not an XBox division purchase it's greenlit like Minecraft by the CEO. It's exactly the reason they will be multiplat. 

jonb and math = :omglol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

Sony's annual profits are like 2 billion, and they make more money than MS and Nintendo combined right now.

 

XBox profits are less than 1 billion a year, you're seriously suggesting Phil got 8 a  year check of profits out of thin air. It's not an XBox division purchase it's greenlit like Minecraft by the CEO. It's exactly the reason they will be multiplat. 

GamePass will be making over a billion a year easily. Just gamepass.

 

And yes I do . Spend money to get people into the ecosystem . Sony isn't a part of the ecosystem , sorry .

Link to post
Share on other sites

ink isnt even dry on the contract yet, and the deal isnt even done till next year ffs. Hes not going to go on record  and say "EVERY SINGLE GAME XCLUSIVE". Its in ms best interest to evaluate what they can do with the cards they now hold. Releasing Elder Scrolls VI or Fallout exclusive, day 1 game pass on Series X is an option,

 

as is exclusive for 1 year, then afterwards toss PS5 a lazy port for $70 to milk PS5 owners is also an option. They have a lot of possibilities.

 

What isn't up for debate is all games from those 8 studios in the acquisition will be developed primarily for, and launch day 1 on series x and gamepass.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

Lemming fantasies are going overboard now :mj:

 

Welp if sony starts losing because everyone wants Xbox because of it's amazing value and pro consumer options while Sony's anti consumer practices are pissing peopel off,  then I can see sony giving in at some point when money gets low and wanting Xcloud as well.  Doesn't sony pay MS for server licenses, ms sql licenses, Windows server licenses, exchange server licenses, IIS, SharePoint, Azure, windows 10 licenses for ever employee lmfao..  sony pays millions upon millions of dollars in yearly licensing fees to MS.

 

What's different about this.. MS literally engineered this Xcloud infrastructure.  If sony wants to get with the times they'll do the same.  But they won't know how because MS is the experts.

 

Oh well. 

Edited by Spicalicious
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

GamePass will be making over a billion a year easily. Just gamepass.

 

And yes I do . Spend money to get people into the ecosystem . Sony isn't a part of the ecosystem , sorry .

Phil and  Aaron Greenberg said at the moment game pass is not profitable, they're doing a netflix style loss leader, and at best are breaking even.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spicalicious said:

 

Welp if sony starts losing because everyone wants Xbox because of it's value and Sony's anti consumer practices then I can see sony giving in wanting Xcloud as well.  Doesn't sony pay MS for server licenses, ms sql licenses, Windows server licenses, exchange server licenses, IIS, SharePoint, Azure lmfao..  sony pays millions upon millions of dollars in yearly licensing fees to MS.

 

What's different about this.. MS literally engineered this Xcloud infrastructure.  If sony wants to get with the times they'll do the same.  But they won't know how because MS is the experts.

 

Oh well. 

 

All it takes is a little good news and lemmings start hallucinating like someone stuck in a dessert thirsting for water.    Until it actually happens it's a mirage.... just hopes and dreams. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

 

All it takes is a little good news and lemmings start hallucinating like someone stuck in a dessert thirsting for water.    Until it actually happens it's a mirage.... just hopes and dreams. 

strange that little bitch sheep is running to backup sony. lmfao.. it's over for ninty and sony.. They will buy into MS technology or die.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...