Jump to content

Microsoft practically begs Nintendo to allow Master Chief in Super Smash Bros.


Recommended Posts

Just now, Goukosan said:

 

Lmfao Hating on a AAAe franchise :drake:

Oh, that's right, I forgot... AAA means you HAVE to like it :danylol: 

 

Making a big deal every time some character is added to a 2 year old shitty game :mj: 

 

Sheep excited for "Smash directs" :rofls: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh, that's right, I forgot... AAA means you HAVE to like it :danylol: 

 

Making a big deal every time some character is added to a 2 year old shitty game :mj: 

 

Sheep excited for "Smash directs" :rofls: 

 

Meanwhile you got excited for Sea of Thieves updates added to a 3 year old shitty 6.0 game :drake:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

Meanwhile you got excited for Sea of Thieves updates added to a 3 year old shitty 6.0 game :drake:

And you were tired of hearing about it... weren't you :danylol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

hermits HBFR, there goes your icon masterchief doing what he does best, being a useless multiplat piece of garbage! Haha!

Come again? :ben:

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No one cared about Six of Thieves bro :drake:

I don't care what your opinion is about it.

 

My opinion is that I'm sick of hearing about fucking Smash.  It's a shitty game.  SoT is a far better game than Smash will ever be :shrug: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I don't care what your opinion is about it.

 

My opinion is that I'm sick of hearing about fucking Smash.  It's a shitty game.  SoT is a far better game than Smash will ever be :shrug: 

 

No one cares bro, what don't you understand? :drake:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

you mean Lemmings.  Halo is a Xbox franchise.

Halo MCC already sold better on PC than Xbox, It's a disgusting PC turncoat franchise. Xbox is also dead and doesn't count. This is a worthless PC multiplat

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

No one cares bro, what don't you understand? :drake:

Nothing.  I'm stating my opinion and you're losing your shit over it :mj: 

 

Shitty ass fucking Smash garbage.. lmao.  Shitty Smash Sheep Shitheads with their Dumbo Direct Dipshit Dumbasses :rofl: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...