Some MS game studios One games don't work on Series X

Oh cool, so you can quickly switch between Crackdown 3 & State of Decay 2 - in which it crashed; only to try Halo MCC and promptly remember that it too, doesn't work; nor is it backwards compatible. Same with Gears 5 along with Forza.

Got no upcoming games, got no fun BC games. Simping for that Fucking console!:lawl:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Bodycount V said:

can't even run halo MCC and these clowns were shitting on PS5's back compat which literally works with every game except a few sub 20's metacritic clangers. :rofl: 

Out-engineered by the little Japanese again! MicroDickHBFR! :rofl: 

Lemmings were out here complaining about 99% compatibility, MS wont even admit to their compatibility list 

All they have is BC and PS5 does it better. How embarassing :omglol:

How THE FUCK do they not have Halo MCC and Gears 5 BC ready by this point? :kaz: 

Actually just thinking about it... it's probably because they're going to have patches ready to enhance those games.  I wouldn't be surprised to see 120fps mode for Halo MCC with other improvements from the PC version as well.

Still though... pretty fucked up :hehe: 

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

How THE FUCK do they not have Halo MCC and Gears 5 BC ready by this point? :kaz: 

Actually just thinking about it... it's probably because they're going to have patches ready to enhance those games.  I wouldn't be surprised to see 120fps mode for Halo MCC with other improvements from the PC version as well.

Still though... pretty fucked up :hehe: 

did they ever even get MCC working properly on the xbone? lol 

Ban bet MCC and Gears 5 are playable on Series X day 1? Anyone? Didn't think so. Dumb thread about a preview build.

State of Decay 2 crashed because it needed an update. The video creator even pointed that out as the reason and said the crash was not indicative of her experience with the system.

I should start banning people for blatant anti-Xbox propaganda.

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Ban bet MCC and Gears 5 are playable on Series X day 1? Anyone? Didn't think so. Dumb thread about a preview build.

State of Decay 2 crashed because it needed an update. The video creator even pointed that out as the reason and said the crash was not indicative of her experience with the system.

shots fired! 

14 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

did they ever even get MCC working properly on the xbone? lol 

I think so, eventually.  When they did the PC version they started fixing a lot of the issues with the console versions at the same time.

MCC has done incredibly well on PC, but they definitely dropped the ball when it mattered for the console version as Diplo said.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

th_Qwalk.gif

p851vN.gif

• dead 2

Sloooooowwww Jonny was telling everyone wait for the Series X previews for the next gen games. 

NThe Previews turned out to be only BC games and now we're finding out some of their biggest 1st party games from last gen don't work? :drake:

Series X was a mistake....Slow Jonny waited 7 years for this flop.... lmfao. 

Edited by Goukosan