iPhone 12 event! (Ghostz owns Jerry, GD; Apple dominates)

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

but you still keep on paying the full price of it, while not owning anything.

I love how you think you know economics, but you still lose money, and DON'T OWN anything of value.

The phone owner still has value

No, you literally don't see how option number 2 is far superior.

If you sell the $700 to $800 phone........then you're NEW ONE is now $400 to $500.

How do you not see that?

In option number 1, you pay almost $500...............and then you decide......"oh I'm going to start paying $1200 again from scratch"

In option Number 2, after 13 months you have spent $1600-$1700, but you HAVE OWNERSHIP of a phone.

In option Number 1, after 24 months, you have spent near a thousand dollars, and YOU STILL DON'T OWN A PHONE, you are starting another $1200 from scratch again.

You're "used phone" made you ZERO DOLLARS, because you never own it.

My new one can be 400-500, which is exactly what I’m paying now yearly. 

which, is my point. It’s the exact same thing you moron :kaz:

Edited by ghostz life matters
  • Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the new title is sticking around for a little. 

New iPhone same as the old iPhone 

GD and ghost injecting life into SW.. just like the old days

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Lol. iPhones don’t lag at all after a year, that’s a notorious Samsung issue. But the new ones are faster, which is the entire point. 

You just said they do.

Dude, do you understand you're dismantling whatever little credibility you had. And its occurring at a rapid clip.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

You just said they do.

Dude, do you understand you're dismantling whatever little credibility you had. And its occurring at a rapid clip.:drake:

I’m not going to keep a phone for multiple years, because there will be faster out there. Compared to newer iphones, they lag. Compared to brand new android phones, they’re smooth. 

get it? 

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

My new one can be 400-500, which is exactly what I’m paying now yearly. 

Sure, you can downgrade to a smaller screen, less camera, lesser processor iCheapo.

That'd be hilarious.

But, you're argument is still beaten, because if I find a "new" $600-$700 Android phone next year, then I can trade in last year's HIGH END model, and get a full trade in, and pay nothing.

But the whole point of buying a high end phone is so that it can last you more than one year.

but apparently, you just admitted that iPhones aren't really suited for that.

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

I’m not going to keep a phone for multiple years, because there will be faster out there. Compared to newer iphones, they lag. Compared to brand new android phones, they’re smooth. 

get it? 

No.

You just said your iPhone lags after ONE YEAR.

You're problems seem to be specific to iPhones.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sure, you can downgrade to a smaller screen, less camera, lesser processor iCheapo.

That'd be hilarious.

But, you're argument is still beaten, because if I find a "new" $600-$700 Android phone next year, then I can trade in last year's HIGH END model, and get a full trade in, and pay nothing.

But the whole point of buying a high end phone is so that it can last you more than one year.

but apparently, you just admitted that iPhones aren't really suited for that.

No.

You just said your iPhone lags after ONE YEAR.

You're problems seem to be specific to iPhones.

No.... I have the iPhone pro max. It costs 400-500 a year “rented”, the same cost as owning would be after reselling. 

As you can see, I do not care to own a phone. It’s the same thing either way when upgrading annually. 

also, the iPhone lags when compared to new iPhones... not androids, lmao. 

No.... I have the iPhone pro max. It costs 400-500 a year “rented”, the same cost as owning would be after reselling. 

As you can see, I do not care to own a phone. It’s the same thing either way when upgrading annually. 

Except NONE OF THAT $400-$500 money is ever applied to the NEW PHONE.

Get that through your thick fucking skull.

You can't possibly be this stupid.

Let me explain this to you.

On Day 366, the new year begins..........the phone you just spent $480 is taken away from you.

TAKEN AWAY.

Now you have a new phone.

How much is that new phone discounted from its $1,199 MSRP price??????

Shit I know android is a mess, but do the NEW Samsungs perform worse than the old ones? :kaz:

why does Jerry think it is odd that new phones run better than old ones? :kaz:

Sorry, you're not changing the subject.

Just now, jehurey said:

Except NONE OF THAT $400-$500 money is ever applied to the NEW PHONE.

Get that through your thick fucking skull.

You can't possibly be this stupid.

Let me explain this to you.

On Day 366, the new year begins..........the phone you just spent $480 is taken away from you.

TAKEN AWAY.

Why do I care if it applies? I’m getting a new one months later. 

do you not understand, either way I’m paying 400-500, WHAT DOES IT MATTER? :kaz:

if I planned on keeping it for more than a year, I’d buy it AFTER launch with a discount. But I’m NOT, so it’s irrelevant. 

if you got a new phone every year, you’d see this. But you’re happy with aging technology, and I am not. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Sorry, you're not changing the subject.

You’re the one who implied old phones perform identical to new ones.  Perfectly on subject. 

if you disagree, you just proved me right. New phones perform better than old phones, every time. 

23 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Rich people like things that make money. Used technology isn’t increasing in value, moron. Lmfao. 

Yes people do no rent you clown.  Renting is a money sink and a trap that rich people set for poor people like yourself..... Yikes. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

Yes people do no rent you clown.  Renting is a money sink and a trap that rich people set for poor people like yourself..... Yikes. 

I am never renting to own because I don’t plan on owning, idiot. 

I buy houses and land. Shit that depreciates the moment you buy it.. investing into that.. LMFAO you’re the clown. 

5 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

I buy houses and land. Shit that depreciates the moment you buy it.. investing into that.. LMFAO you’re the clown. 

Who said anything about renting to own? 

Renting in general is a trap set by rich people for poor people like yourself.... sucks to be poor like you. 

Lmfao you consider cheap shit like a phone an investment? lol

Edited by Goukosan
2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Why do I care if it applies? I’m getting a new one months later. 

do you not understand, either way I’m paying 400-500, WHAT DOES IT MATTER? :kaz:

It matters because you DON'T OWN ANYTHING, while OVERPAYING for it AT ALL TIMES.

It is textbook GHETTO exploitation, except..............you're just being exploited because you're stupid with money and with math.

........and you're probably poor and can't afford to pay for a phone, upfront, like a real adult.

I love how you think you look cool pretending to not care, but everybody here is laughing at your dumbass.

You do not OWN a phone, and have NOT OWNED a phone is almost a decade.

3 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

You’re the one who implied old phones perform identical to new ones.  Perfectly on subject. 

if you disagree, you just proved me right. New phones perform better than old phones, every time. 

High end phones, that apparently are NOT iPhones, absolutely perform as new after more than one year.

Like I said............you just admitted that iPhones can't do that.

So no.............you're changing the subject, because we're talking about iPhones being SO BAD, you can actually notice degradation after one year.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It matters because you DON'T OWN ANYTHING, while OVERPAYING for it AT ALL TIMES.

It is textbook GHETTO exploitation, except..............you're just being exploited because you're stupid with money and with math.

........and you're probably poor and can't afford to pay for a phone, upfront, like a real adult.

I love how you think you look cool pretending to not care, but everybody here is laughing at your dumbass.

You do not OWN a phone, and have NOT OWNED a phone is almost a decade.

High end phones, that apparently are NOT iPhones, absolutely perform as new after more than one year.

Like I said............you just admitted that iPhones can't do that.

So no.............you're changing the subject, because we're talking about iPhones being SO BAD, you can actually notice degradation after one year.

I’m not overpaying. You literally just said I’d get my new phone for 400-500, which is what I’m getting it for now lmao. 

Also, I didn’t say “as new”. I said as good as the new ones. 

ghetto exploitation? That seems... racist. @-GD-X

but you’re right, haven’t owned,  but always had the latest phone in hand. :kaz:

If y’all didn’t sell your phones the moment you get a new one you’d have a point, but you do. :kaz:

But I used my phone as I see fit.

Its like you WILLINGLY choose to live with strings attached.

Real adults work to remove those strings, because that's what dumbass people who are poor and without LEVERAGE have no choice but to live under.

I have a choice. I can trade it in, or I can keep it longer, or I can give it away.

You don't have any real choices............because you're still making payments. Payments that we don't need to worry about missing.

Except you NEED a phone at all time.

So, for a basic utility.............you are now OVERPAYING at all times.

Oh my god, you're so stupid.

Its like you needing transportation, and then you proceed to OVERPAY for every car you drive, or OVERPAY for every bus ticket you buy.

You can't just say "So what......it beats not owning it because it depreciates in value!!!" and pretend that you still don't look stupid.

I’m not overpaying. You literally just said I’d get my new phone for 400-500, which is what I’m getting it for now lmao. 

Dude.............you literally didn't read the rest of what I typed

here let me post it for you.

TAKEN AWAY.

Do you understand the question I am making here????????

Does that $480 factor into that new phone?

No.  That $480 didn't help lower than new $1200 price, not by a single penny.

You are absolutely overpaying. And the money you pay in, you get NOTHING out of it.

Nothing. Oh my god.

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, nitric said:

You already know ghostz and jerry if given the chance would have rough painful sex 

ghost currently gets fucked, and he isn't given a choice other than "continue getting fucked by the same guy for 18 more months"

or "do you want to start a new 30 month period of getting fucked by a new guy"

And ghost is like "............well, at least its new" :trump2:

• Long Ball Larry changed the title to iPhone 12 event! (Ghostz owns Jerry, GD; Apple dominates)