Ain’t gonna front, this is a cool pic of the Samsung flip

They're getting better with their flip devices.

They probably need about 3 or 4 more iterations by the time their Galaxy Fold simply looks like a regular smartphone and then opens up into a tablet. It seems like they want the Fold to replace the Note as the "it does everything" smartphone.

The phone did already give me heavy GBA SP vibes. I loved that little system. The backlight, the rechargeable battery, and just the perfect size with that excellent clam shell design. What a legendary handheld. :wow2:

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

They're getting better with their flip devices.

They probably need about 3 or 4 more iterations by the time their Galaxy Fold simply looks like a regular smartphone and then opens up into a tablet. It seems like they want the Fold to replace the Note as the "it does everything" smartphone.

As far as looks nobody beats Razr

Moto-Razr-1.gif

Edited by Vini
4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Nah, it’s an emulator 

I think TB was asking if this was an actual photo of an actual flip phone with an emulator running; or, rather it was one of those mockup images that Aza always posts about theoretical split controllers.

11 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

It's so easy to miss hit touch screen buttons when playing games. It's always going to be terrible unless they have some sort of squishy screen with feedback

not when you only play srpgs and jrpgs. :cmpunk1:

• NPC 1
20 hours ago, -GD-X said:

588ED4B4-87ED-42AA-8077-08EAE4A22881.jpeg

okay aint gon front. that's cute.  kick ass GBA looker. okay maybe flip is fine lol.   remember how not wide the phone is tho, that can't feel good to hold with both hands

actually if you wrapped your fingers around the back o the phone between each other..

cuuuute.

don't delete it. 

7 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I think TB was asking if this was an actual photo of an actual flip phone with an emulator running; or, rather it was one of those mockup images that Aza always posts about theoretical split controllers.

it can run it, as far as I'm conceerned. the phone flips, and you can dl an emulator. do we need more proof?

it's still old as shit games. hmmmzuzuzu.