Jump to content

Phil Spencer acknowledges that it is "absolutely" more work to have developers code for both the Xbox Series S & Xbox Series X. "No doubt about that."


Recommended Posts

He acknowledged the additional labor that is being put on developers to design for the S and X specs. “But absolutely, it is work. There’s no doubt about that. The fact that you have two performance specs now, I’m not going to stand here or try to PR somebody and say two different specs is the same as having one spec. It’s not."

 

https://kotaku.com/xbox-boss-phil-spencer-on-series-x-launch-halo-infinit-1845392984

 

 

guess they cant just turn the slider down

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

He acknowledged the additional labor that is being put on developers to design for the S and X specs. “But absolutely, it is work. There’s no doubt about that. The fact that you have two performance specs now, I’m not going to stand here or try to PR somebody and say two different specs is the same as having one spec. It’s not."

 

https://kotaku.com/xbox-boss-phil-spencer-on-series-x-launch-halo-infinit-1845392984

 

 

guess they cant just turn the slider down

 

Phil owning the lemmings once again. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well at least Phil saved us, from ever again, having to further explain this to lemmings. :trump:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Well at least Phil saved us, from ever again, having to further explain this to lemmings. :trump:

 

Which lemmings said it wasn't more work?

 

Pretty sure the argument was that Series S wouldn't hold back Series X.  And it wont.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Remij said:

 

Which lemmings said it wasn't more work?

 

Pretty sure the argument was that Series S wouldn't hold back Series X.  And it wont.


I'm not a lemming but I will defend lemmings and Xbox until my last breath. Fuck you :pavarotti:

  • Upvote 1
  • NPC 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nitric said:


I'm not a lemming but I will defend lemmings and Xbox until my last breath. Fuck you :pavarotti:

 

I'm not defending lemmings... I'm stating what's right vs what's not.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nitric said:

I didn't even buy an Xbox this gen. Lmao. And I used to be a hardcore lemming back in the day. 

See you on Series X :reg:

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JonbX said:

See you on Series X :reg:

Maybe if it had one exclusive at launch. I'll be sticking to PS5/PC combo next gen like I stuck with the PS4/PC combo this gen. Didn't miss out on anything :glad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nitric said:

Maybe if it had one exclusive at launch. I'll be sticking to PS5/PC combo next gen like I stuck with the PS4/PC combo this gen. Didn't miss out on anything :glad:

lmao at people putting a ps5 in their living room 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Series X is a fucking joke. Worst launch lineup ever and a future of average games at best all while getting Gamepass shoved down your throat. Xbox sucks. :mj: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...