Jump to content

Do you meet up with people online?


Recommended Posts

It can be a little dangerous, but also, tons of fun. I've met a lot of interesting people, including weird people. All around, it's great. 

 

 

What happened to you? What did you two do? What site was it? (dating apps count IMO). 

 

Do you use strategies to make it safer? 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

So it's only dates? Don't you meet up with other online people?  

Not really. I had a coworker who would use meetup to meet people for events and shit, but I never really bothered with it. When I end up meeting new people its usually IRL through friends and acquaintances.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i met a kid I played starcraft with all the time 12 years ago. it was hilarious. he thought i was a riot. I went over to his town 3hrs away for the weekend. we did salvia and I was micodosing on acid on the way to his place (he didn't know, then he found this hilarious). Then we became real friends lol. telelele. but usually no.

 

I will meet roflpwnz one day.  then I'll meet Chimp to knock his teeth out.  :D 

 

 

 

Edited by kokujin
  • Confused 1
  • Geese 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Ya. A bunch of women via bumble and tinder 

Anyone from online communities? Mostly I got luck through twitter... every other internet thing is people who lived all over. I don't go on the portland reddit. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Anyone from online communities? Mostly I got luck through twitter... every other internet thing is people who lived all over. I don't go on the portland reddit. 

Yeah, the previous owner Javier. We used to hit titty bars 

  • aitch 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

More women to count over the years, tho I’m basically settled down at this point 

 

did you settle down with the one that let you be a man ho and have side bitches (did you allow her to have side men? be honest). ?

 

and after "all those women," how or why did you pick one to settle with? Was it about the hottest one, or actually, one you can trust? How's the settled life. in retrospect, is fucking all those random women worth or it or it just a small memory in the back of your mind?  I already know shit's relative, but do you like the settle down life more or miss the past or what?  

 

thots thoughts. :-* :coolsmug:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

 

did you settle down with the one that let you be a man ho and have side bitches (did you allow her to have side men? be honest). ?

 

and after "all those women," how or why did you pick one to settle with? Was it about the hottest one, or actually, one you can trust? How's the settled life. in retrospect, is fucking all those random women worth or it or it just a small memory in the back of your mind?  I already know shit's relative, but do you like the settle down life more or miss the past or what?  

 

thots thoughts. :-* :coolsmug:

No we are pretty open and can fuck others if we want. I’ve just lost interest right now I guess.. haven’t been on the hunt for a while. 
 

as with anything. Pros and cons.. life is more boring but I don’t necessarily want the excitement 


fucking all the women was worth it. Lol. The girl I’ve been with we’ve been off and on for 15 years so.. just familiarity I suppose 

Edited by ghostz life matters
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

No we are pretty open and can fuck others if we want. I’ve just lost interest right now I guess.. haven’t been on the hunt for a while. 
 

as with anything. Pros and cons.. life is more boring but I don’t necessarily want the excitement 


fucking all the women was worth it. Lol. The girl I’ve been with we’ve been off and on for 15 years so.. just familiarity I suppose 

 

 

aint that it. nice to know how you *(also) think. Faculties all there. Thanks for sharing, kinda private stuff. 

fucking rando women, worth it... lol got it. Will remember that/maybe hold out longer. But it's good that you're settled too, and not afraid to?

 

Now the real question, how's your weed tolerance and how does one break it?? I counted and I'm almost at 14 years smoking (not always).I take breaks, try not to smoke a lot. when smoking solo.

Have only done oils 3x (that's right. :smug: ). And haven't even touched edibles yet. wooooo.

 

:-* ghosts posts. 

Edited by kokujin
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, kokujin said:

 

 

aint that it. nice to know how you *(also) think. Faculties all there. Thanks for sharing, kinda private stuff. 

fucking rando women, worth it... lol got it. Will remember that/maybe hold out longer. But it's good that you're settled too, and not afraid to?

 

Now the real question, how's your weed tolerance and how does one break it?? I counted and I'm almost at 14 years smoking (not always).I take breaks, try not to smoke a lot. when smoking solo.

Have only done oils 3x (that's right. :smug: ). And haven't even touched edibles yet. wooooo.

 

:-* ghosts posts. 

Weed tolerance is mental imo. I took a 5-6 month break earlier this year and smoked for the first time and still had the tolerance lol. I think it’s just you know what to expect 

 

but yeah still dropping 300$ at the dispensary a month unless I try to conserve 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

Weed tolerance is mental imo. I took a 5-6 month break earlier this year and smoked for the first time and still had the tolerance lol. I think it’s just you know what to expect 

 

but yeah still dropping 300$ at the dispensary a month unless I try to conserve 

It is not, it's purely physical and the long lasting by-products are just different from person to person. I didn't smoke for one year and a half once and the first joint I smoked broke me, it was like the first time getting high again. Sadly I kept smoking because it was so good, took like a week and then it was back to "eh". 

 

I always try to cut it and smoke like only a few days in a month but it's too hard to resist after a long day. 

 

 

also what kind of weed are you getting in a dispensary for $300? like wtf, i could drive to the netherlands in 4 hours and stay there overnight and get weed and drive back and still wouldn't pay close to 300. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...