Sony producing micro displays for Apples AR glasses, predicted to be a “pillar of the company’s earnings”

2 hours ago, kazi said:

lmafo annihilated in the first replay :kaz: 

That is like asking if Microsoft makes their own chips for Xbox. There is no 100%, in house manufacturered technology.

bu bu, why dunt MS make their own laptop screens or batteries :scared:

2 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Good for Sony, they'll have a revenue stream they can pivot to after the PS5 flops.

I love the Sony is going to be Apple’s little bitch now. After PS5 flops, the only way Sony will make money is by making shit Apple tells them too. :kaz:

I love how I have basically trained this entire forum to utterly rape and embarass ghosts the moment he posts anything about apple.

I don't even have to do anything, at this point, to get half the forum laughing at him:drake:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

So Apple will be dependent on Sony for these displays and will be paying Sony Millions for yet...... yet Ghostz think Sony is the one being bitched? :grimaceleft:

Apple can have anyone they want produce them. Sony was the lowest bidder, LMAO. 

8 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

Apple can have anyone they want produce them. Sony was the lowest bidder, LMAO. 

No they can't have anyone make it because not everyone makes those type of screens. 

Yes Ghostz suppliers make deals with their customers for mass produced consumer electronics parts..... did you just discover this? 

Apple is Sony's customer.... Sony will be making money off of Apple.... the end. 

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

No they can't have anyone make it because not everyone makes those type of screens. 

Yes Ghostz suppliers make deals with their customers for mass produced consumer electronics parts..... did you just discover this? 

Apple is Sony's customer.... Sony will be making money off of Apple.... the end. 

And Apple will be making even more money after Sony works for pennies on the dollar. :kaz:

Apple can contract several companies to make these screens, unless you think Sony is the only company in the world that makes them (lmfao). Either way, as mentioned, Sony offered to do it for cheap because they clearly need a new revenue stream. 

Apple is now Sony’s largest client, in which they will bend over backwards to keep. After all, it’s a pillar of their earnings. :D