Don't ever talk about Xbox Series X load times again: Miles Morales PS5 load time video has leaked

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rdna1 😄

1 minute ago, JonB said:

You cant afford steak lol 

he:

1.) couldn't respond to me directly, again

2.) tried to run off to another topic.

I live in Texas. You simply can't even get the prime cuts of meat in your region that I buy regularly.

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The firecuda..................is a Seagate product.

row-2-v3-650x650.png

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Are you fucking retarded? It's not a brand related ailment, it's just how this technology works. 

Microsoft's SSD is 2.4 GB/s sustained. They've limited the random read/write of the drive so it's perpetually consistent. It operates at this speed at all times.

Sony went a different route, they have a peak of 5.5 GB/s, but no one has a clue what the sustained speed of their drive is, they've intentionally not mentioned it. Given the Firecuda's performance is close to the PS5 drive, Sony's sustained speed is undoubtedly near identical to Microsoft's.

Edited by .....
7 minutes ago, ..... said:

Are you fucking retarded? It's not a brand related ailment, it's just how this technology works. 

Microsoft's SSD is 2.4 GB/s sustained. They've limited the random read/write of the drive so it's perpetually consistent. It operates at this speed at all times.

Sony went a different route, they have a peak of 5.5 GB/s, but no one has a clue what the sustained speed of their drive is, they've intentionally not mentioned it. Given the Firecuda's performance is close to the PS5 drive, Sony's sustained speed is undoubtedly near identical to Microsoft's.

Nope, the only instance you can find is a seagate product.

And seagate is known for making shitty storage products.

There are plenty of other OEM PCI 4.0  storage producers who will not have that odd dip in transfer speeds like Seagate does.

All you did was point out how Microsoft is using a shitty OEM partner for your upcoming Xbox.

And you're paying how much for 1TB of "not-actually PCIe4.0" storage?

$220?:lawl:

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, the only instance you can find is a seagate product.

And seagate is known for making shitty storage products.

There are plenty of other OEM PCI 4.0  storage producers who will not have that odd dip in transfer speeds like Seagate does.

All you did was point out how Microsoft is using a shitty OEM partner for your upcoming Xbox.

And you're paying how much for 1TB of "not-actually PCIe4.0" storage?

$220?:lawl:

@Remijthis fucking idiot actually thinks SSD's falling to sustained speed under load and stress is a Seagate thing... This is the level of retardation with these people.

My god...

2 minutes ago, ..... said:

@Remijthis fucking idiot actually thinks SSD's falling to sustained speed under load and stress is a Seagate thing... This is the level of retardation with these people.

My god...

I love how I asked you from proof from actual reviews.

.........and you proceded to not provide any other than the OEM partner for Xbox, and a name brand that NO HERMIT who actually knows shit about PCs would ever buy.

........and then you proceeded to run for Lemij.

The Butthurt Anonymous group is in full-swing today.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how I asked you from proof from actual reviews.

.........and you proceded to not provide any other than the OEM partner for Xbox, and a name brand that NO HERMIT who actually knows shit about PCs would ever buy.

........and then you proceeded to run for Lemij.

The Butthurt Anonymous group is in full-swing today.

I don't even need to respond, you're dumb as fuck, and you clearly know nothing about this storage medium as a technology.

Edited by .....
1 minute ago, ..... said:

I don't even need to respond, you're dumb as fuck, and you clearly know nothing about this storage medium as a technology.

You don't even know how to respond to somebody who has asked you for actual proof from actual PC reviews who actually reviewed the product...

...........three times, that I've already asked you?

You don't know how to respond?

or are you pretending to act exasperated, because you couldn't find anything and are trying to get out of this?

It's just this wack job, he's the divergence in everything. Are you reading what this crackpot is saying lol?

Yea.  He's an idiot.

The Digital Foundry threads are gonna be great :glad: 

It's just this wack job, he's the divergence in everything. Are you reading what this crackpot is saying lol?

Me asking you to BACK UP YOUR CLAIM from a actual source..........is "divergence" to you?

There is no proof that PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSDs are having random slowdown in "sustained" transfer speeds.

There would be plenty of charts that would show this happened.

And instead you try to prove it with an anecdote of a brand that is universally known as being shitty.

if you had the ammunition to win this argument, there's plenty of PC-review websites that throw TONS of visual data for you to supposedly "rape" me with.

Where is it?

Stop with the act. its not working.

I already know this is Dynocrap, because you've attempted this faked-outrage act before. Didn't work then, what made you think it was going to work now?