Godfall PC system requirements revealed

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Godfall PC system requirements revealed
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Recommend cpu is the cpu i have . Guess my pc would probably make it longer than I imagined.   Still gonna upgrade to ban jerry tho .

Whenever he saves enough coupons to finally complete his new pc ( im guessing after Xmas as I expect his brother to help him financially with parts) , I will buy a pc that is better than his.   

This is the dumbest ban bet in a while. We should just ban them both for being idiots 

Posted Images

Just now, JonB said:

Recommend cpu is the cpu i have . Guess my pc would probably make it longer than I imagined.  

Still gonna upgrade to ban jerry tho .

so what's the exact bet? i just glazed over it and was lol-ing at the posts

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

so what's the exact bet? i just glazed over it and was lol-ing at the posts

Whenever he saves enough coupons to finally complete his new pc ( im guessing after Xmas as I expect his brother to help him financially with parts) , I will buy a pc that is better than his. 

He claims i won't get a better pc than his . I will , and he will be banned forever 🙂

• Geese 1
4 minutes ago, JonB said:

He claims i won't get a better pc than his . I will , and he will be banned forever 🙂

damn, shit got real af 

20 minutes ago, JonB said:

Mentally illrey on suicide watch :mjcry:

• dead 1
3 hours ago, JonB said:

I'm just hoping the FBI doesn't pick him up before he gets his pc , cause getting banned from here will hurt him more than the FBI getting him 

this read like an unfinished thought.

why would the FBI "pick" me up?

(weak jonb bait incoming)

13 minutes ago, JonB said:

Goobersan stops posting , jerry starts posting 😁

is this guy trying to say that he thinks gouko and me are the same person with two accounts?

you wanna make a bet?😁

1 minute ago, JonB said:

See you at ReefsetEra LOL

Why would I go to Resetera.

Even better question: Why were YOU at ResetEra????????????????????

:lawl::lawl:As if you couldn't any dumber when you came back to the forum, you're reason was "they banned me at Resetera" ?????? I was gonna have a field day with that, except I just forgot.

53 minutes ago, JonB said:

I'm not banned there . Its active and people actually talk about games . Kinda how this place used to be. 

you being or not being banned there isn't the reason I would be making fun of you. LOL