Godfall PC system requirements revealed

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Recommend cpu is the cpu i have . Guess my pc would probably make it longer than I imagined.   Still gonna upgrade to ban jerry tho .

Whenever he saves enough coupons to finally complete his new pc ( im guessing after Xmas as I expect his brother to help him financially with parts) , I will buy a pc that is better than his.   

This is the dumbest ban bet in a while. We should just ban them both for being idiots 

Posted Images

Just now, JonB said:

Everyone has eyes to see your weakness. 

BTW have you seen goobs ? Waiting to see his powahh still 

Sorry, if you don't have proof, you don't have anything.

I just told you other people came in and slapped you around.........its true, and we both know it happened.

Its funny because you're trying to change the subject to something else. Another sign that you already know you can't win this discussion.

Are you talking about godfall ? I didnt think so . Maybe talk about that instead of following me around every post I make .

You don't talk about games.  And you are mad about getting banned and it shows LOL

1 minute ago, JonB said:

Are you talking about godfall ? I didnt think so . Maybe talk about that instead of following me around every post I make .

You don't talk about games.  And you are mad about getting banned and it shows LOL

You're not talking about it either.

In fact lets see when this thread derails from godfall and somebody starts bringing up another personal to purposely shit-talk:

8 hours ago, JonB said:

Recommend cpu is the cpu i have . Guess my pc would probably make it longer than I imagined.  

Still gonna upgrade to ban jerry tho .

What a surprise, it ended up being you.

Didn't see you type the word Godfall, even once. But you typed my name in your first post, which was the first post to respond to Twinblade's thread.

Holy shit, everything you just tried to blame on me..........YOU COMMITTED.

[Chances of jonb running away and not acknowledging this: 98%]

22 hours ago, Twinblade said:

First next gen game on PC and all it needs is a measly 1080ti. Hermits going ape shit over the new cards for no reason :lul: 

image.thumb.jpeg.75896ce9d127ed777b33bdc477ae4353.jpeg

Yeah but what FPS does recommended constitute as these days?

I don't like playing stuff under 100 fps anymore. Hell I can't even stand simply using Windows anymore at 60hz, compared to 144hz.

Edited by Substatic