Godfall PC system requirements revealed

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Recommend cpu is the cpu i have . Guess my pc would probably make it longer than I imagined.   Still gonna upgrade to ban jerry tho .

Whenever he saves enough coupons to finally complete his new pc ( im guessing after Xmas as I expect his brother to help him financially with parts) , I will buy a pc that is better than his.   

This is the dumbest ban bet in a while. We should just ban them both for being idiots 

Posted Images

Just now, JonB said:

Making fun of me for posting at era while posting here , lol.

you saying that resetera is a better forum? LOL

and............you post at BOTH places.. did you forget that?

23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you saying that resetera is a better forum? LOL

and............you post at BOTH places.. did you forget that?

By far . Game forum that talks about games vs game forums that cries about Xbox all day lol .

Reason why I barely post here,  and dyno ...yet yall just circle jerk hate over xbox even when nobody responds ROFL

Edited by JonB
11 minutes ago, JonB said:

By far . Game forum that talks about games vs game forums that cries about Xbox all day lol .

Reason why I barely post here,  and dyno ...yet yall just circle jerk hate over xbox even when nobody responds ROFL

you cry about sony and nintendo all day here.

in fact your probably the biggest crier here.

we know you don't post trolling thread over there at resetera...........so maybe try doing that over here and stick to real discussion.

you can't, can you...............because you are literally butthurt over PEOPLE in this forum.

sorry, we're not leaving. you're just going to have to deal with it.

I troll when I get a response . Thats the only reason to troll . That's the only reason its fun . When yall just hate on people that aren't even here...ROFL 

its obvious this place is dying . Yall stragglers just keep holding on tho because you can't leave ROFL . For you , that's the gonna be the hardest part for you when you are banned.  You'll go right to era for sure .

Maybe then you'll actually talk about games 

2 minutes ago, JonB said:

I troll when I get a response . Thats the only reason to troll . That's the only reason its fun . When yall just hate on people that aren't even here...ROFL 

its obvious this place is dying . Yall stragglers just keep holding on tho because you can't leave ROFL . For you , that's the gonna be the hardest part for you when you are banned.  You'll go right to era for sure .

Maybe then you'll actually talk about games 

You must love getting bitchslapped.

And I love delivering bitchslaps.

This works out well for me.

No.............this place isn't dying. People like you are just whining.

We do talk about games..........you whine about Sony and Nintendo.

Sweetie..........you're the one who obviously cannot leave, I've been making fun of you that you can't leave. I genuinely think you signed up at Resetera because you really need some sort of human contact.

Even if its me bitchslapping you. LOL

14 minutes ago, JonB said:

The only person that talks about games is twinblade and nobody responds to his threads , or very few people .

Nope. THere's plenty of proof of other people talking about games, including me.

In fact, there was a thread about sci-fi game music tracks, I posted in that.

There was another thread that talked about Watch Dogs, and then I wrote a huge post talking about what I liked about Watch Dogs.

And at no point was I making stupid remarks like "ditchcluded" ..............I stuck to JUST TALKING about the game.

Too bad you can't seem to do that.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nope. THere's plenty of proof of other people talking about games, including me.

In fact, there was a thread about sci-fi game music tracks, I posted in that.

There was another thread that talked about Watch Dogs, and then I wrote a huge post talking about what I liked about Watch Dogs.

And at no point was I making stupid remarks like "ditchcluded" ..............I stuck to JUST TALKING about the game.

Too bad you can't seem to do that.

There's like 3 game threads on the front page that aren't floated lol . One has no responses and the others have less responses than one page of this thread LOL 

Its pretty clear what has happened here .

11 minutes ago, JonB said:

There's like 3 game threads on the front page that aren't floated lol . One has no responses and the others have less responses than one page of this thread LOL 

Its pretty clear what has happened here .

yeah.............we're waiting for the next gen consoles to drop, Einstein.

Did you forget that part?

We're talking about Demon Souls, we're talking about Miles morales, and we want to talk about Cyberpunk.

But those games haven't dropped yet.

5 minutes ago, JonB said:

Lmao , thats an excuse alright 

no, it isn't.

And I can prove it to you.

You don't ever get Microsoft games that are any good...............therefore you don't talk about them, or make any posts about them.

See, except in our case, the good games are being held up by a new product launch.  And your situation is Microsoft is simply failing to provide the games.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, it isn't.

And I can prove it to you.

You don't ever get Microsoft games that are any good...............therefore you don't talk about them, or make any posts about them.

See, except in our case, the good games are being held up by a new product launch.  And your situation is Microsoft is simply failing to provide the games.

Because nobody else here talks about games , idiot .

7 minutes ago, JonB said:

Because nobody else here talks about games , idiot .

No we do.

I mean.........we're not going to talk about State of Decay 2 because nobody wants to play that game, and it was a complete failure that scored a 5.

But you a made a thread.............and c'mon dude, stop lying to us. You didn't make it to DISCUSS anything.

Why are you whining for you getting beat up for things that YOU START???????????

That's something a BITCH does. Nobody here would make such a thread. You did. What happened is what everybody KNEW what would happen, and you end up whining about it afterwards.

Start playing better games.

7 minutes ago, JonB said:

No , you don't.  The front page is evidence of that .

No, we do. The front page is full of you whining and making trolling threads in which you end up getting slapped and whine about it.

That's the only evidence I see.