Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump won because of SJWs, and is gonna lose because of COVID

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

Like usual I don't understand like the second half of what you're going on about so I'll just respond to the first part

You just agreed with my point that the Hunter shit was weak no matter what and the whole acrobatics of tech companies censoring it and democrats trying their best to ignore it was pointless and stupid. And now has rightly put a target on the back of the tech companies again which I like. 

And do you really think the scandals which Trump has been impervious of so far would've factored in at all? The guy's scandal proof. None of that shit matters to his base. What does matter is when a pandemic gets 50 million non voters to vote against you. 

No you do understand it. You just try to play stupid whenever somebody gives you specific facts. And apparently you're too stupid to use Google when that happens.

No.........tech companies should absolutely censor obvious and blatant lies that makes them legally liable for spreading misinformation.

No, the target is not on the back of tech companies.

Yeah.

Trump's taxes finally coming out, and him having hidden money in China after a MAJOR TALKING POINT of his was "Biden is a China puppet" would have absolutely been enough for Biden to attack him and win the election.

Trump was already incompetent.

So let explain the economic facts from my last post.

THE INVERTED YIELD CURVE.

The United States sells Surety Bonds from the Treasury. This is how we keep debt on the books. We "sell" debt to whoever wants to hold the promissory note.

So we sell two types: 2 year notes, and 10 year notes.

Basic understanding of economics would dictate that the 2-year note would pay back lower interest than the 10-year note. But these things are traded publicly between people.

The inverted yield curve is when a 10-year note, which should hold HIGHER VALUE because people would expect a higher payout after 10 years........its value drops BELOW that of a 2-year note.

So in other words, I have $100 in a 10-year note. And you have $100 in a 2-year note. My 10-year note should be worth more, because the United States will pay out at a higher interest rate after 10 years compared to the interest rate from a 2-year note.

It literally means that people that are trading bonds have LESS CONFIDENCE IN THE STATE OF AMERICAN ECONOMY TEN YEARS FROM NOW that they're rather put their money in a 2-year note so that they get paid back by the American government quicker than the 10-year note.

It is a clear sign of a significant economic downturn that people expect will last for multiple years.

Every time this has happened, where the price of a 10-year note actually dips below the price of a 2-year note..........an economic recession has occurred within 18 months of that happening.

Every. Single. Time. For as long as this trading market has existed in the past 70 years.

Now if you don't understand terms like "surety bonds"  or "interest rate" or "trading markets"...........then you don't even belong in this forum, and you need to open up a high school book on economics.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's not a SJW post WTF?  lol

Did I say all Trump supporters are racist and Xenophobic? Definitely did not..... You have supporters of Trump who don't fall into that category..... but those people alone weren't enough for him to win..... 

but you can definitely find all of the racists and Xenophobic folks supporting Trump and they weren't Turned into that because of SJWs....they were that way because of themselves. 

You just twisted what I said into some indecipherable woke logic

MOST Trump supporters are not racist, some are. Most racists are Trump supporters, because most racists tend to be right wingers. None of this is saying anything.

The point is what SJWs did was drove centrists to the right which allowed for someone like a populist Trump to exist in the first place. 

Edited by Vini

Here's the latest example of Trump lacking any empathy.  Former Political Prisoner Freed by Trump Spills the Tea in Savage Biden Endorsement Tweet ->

No sane human being does or says  things like this. This is mentally FUCKED. He's unfit and has  been unfit to be president  since day one.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Now if you don't understand terms like "surety bonds"  or "interest rate" or "trading markets"...........then you don't even belong in this forum, and you need to open up a high school book on economics.

:|

lmao does Jerry understand what forum he's on

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

Here's the latest example of Trump lacking any empathy.  Former Political Prisoner Freed by Trump Spills the Tea in Savage Biden Endorsement Tweet ->

No sane human being does or says  things like this. This is mentally FUCKED. He's unfit and has  been unfit to be president  since day one.

John Oliver specifically went out of his way to highlight his profound lack of empathy on his show just yesterday.

I have it timestamped where he sets it up and then shows the raw unedited video footage.

Just now, jehurey said:

John Oliver specifically went out of his way to highlight his profound lack of empathy on his show just yesterday.

I have it timestamped where he sets it up and then shows the raw unedited video footage.

I was actually looking for that footage to show someone earlier. Saw the whole thing and that segment made me laugh out loud and sad at the same time. The man is talking about PTSD and Trump doesn't acknowledge it in ANY sense and changes the topic to handing out pens. WTF?

24 minutes ago, Vini said:

:|

lmao does Jerry understand what forum he's on

Yeah...............I'm at a place where you're supposed to be smart enough to talk about adult issues on the POLITICS FORUM.

So you're excuse now is that you are TOO FUCKING STUPID to understand economic stuff.

That's your counter-argument???????????

Even after I just spoonfed it to you at a fifth grade level

Edited by jehurey