All Things Politics

OFFICIAL ELECTION DAY THREAD

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I take no accountability. This was China's fault. My rallies are huge. Fire Fauci.

Posted Images

Just now, nitric said:

Am I blind or are there still 1+M votes to be counted in PA? Liar Secretary is calling it too

yeah, there are a shit load of votes that haven't been counted. 

1 minute ago, nitric said:

:ben: What is happening

Wishful thinking.  There is about 2 million absentee ballots still needing to be counted and Joe Biden is currently getting 78% of the 800k already counted.  This is why Trump is trying to get the counting stopped.  If the trend continues Biden will flip the state.  Just this morning Trump was up nearly 500k votes.  That lead has since been cut in half with 2 million still needing to be counted.  

1 minute ago, nitric said:

Trump wants  votes to stop, does he realize that will give Biden the W? Trump actually needs the voting to  continue for him to have a chance. LOL

He actually wants only votes counted before midnight to count.  

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-seeks-voting-stop-25762f69b27dfbccc4fd8077fb5fdc91

"The campaign didn’t immediately make public a copy of the lawsuit and it wasn’t clear what in areas they argue they were denied access.

Poll watchers from both sides were plentiful Wednesday at one major polling place in question — Detroit’s TCF Center, The Associated Press observed. They checked in at a table near the entrance to the convention center’s Hall E and strolled among the tables where ballot processing was taking place. In some cases, they arrived en masse and huddled together for a group discussion before fanning out to the floor. Uniformed Detroit police officers were on hand to make sure everyone was behaving."

Just now, Twinblade said:

Democrats are being shady af....naturally the republicans are upset. But I don't see them trying to burn the building down (a popular liberal tactic) so i'd consider that pretty peaceful.

How are Democrats being shady? By having all the votes be counted. The absolute lunacy of them. :omglol:

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Democrats are being shady af....naturally the republicans are upset. But I don't see them trying to burn the building down (a popular liberal tactic) so i'd consider them pretty peaceful overall.

Source/proof of being shady, or more of  your bullshit?

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Democrats are being shady af....naturally the republicans are upset. But I don't see them trying to burn the building down (a popular liberal tactic) so i'd consider them pretty peaceful overall.

Counting votes.... ohhh sooo shady... lol

Where is the link to your claim?   Breaking more rules? 

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If Trump flips nevada, then he just needs to clean up Georgia, NC, and PA and hes there (even if he losses Michigan).

So if Trunp flips NV.... that's fine. 

If  Biden flips a state... that's shady. 

If Biden keeps the current course and wins... that's shady. 

Amirite? lol

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

So if Trunp flips NV.... that's fine. 

If  Biden flips a state... that's shady. 

If Biden keeps the current course and wins... that's shady. 

Amirite? lol

You are literally putting words in my mouth right now :| Biden flipped Arizona and I didn't criticize that decision at all....dont be delusional.