Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Typical black person that hates themselves.

Wasn't this the same guy who said he couldn't make an indictment for the four police officers who shot Breanna Taylor, and then the people on grand jury started saying that he basically didn't give them the option during those closed proceedings?

You're not black if you don't suck on the democratic teat and live like a helpless victim, you need to be on food stamps and blame whitey for all your misery! :grimaceleft:

Noooooooooooo our pets are running free and thinking for themselves, we can't have that!  :dbry:

Edited by bhytre
  • aitch 1

6 hours ago, lostfool said:

Who allowed these SJWs to point fingers at conservative black people and decide who the uncle toms are? I see this from white people all the time. 

Fuck outta here with that

• Thanks 2
35 minutes ago, Vini said:

Who allowed these SJWs to point fingers at conservative black people and decide who the uncle toms are? I see this from white people all the time. 

The real issue is he is using Kentucky dollars and Kentucky state Lawyers to join a lawsuit in a different state that has nothing to do with his. 

He is the Attorney General of Kentucky.  If he personally wants to join the fight on his own... fine. 

But to join AS THE AG IF KENTUCKY and take resources away from your own state to join the "fight"..... that's the issue. 

I don't care about his race. 

Edited by Goukosan
6 hours ago, Vini said:

He is abusing his power to help a white nationalist.