Jump to content

Dirt 5 analysis (XSS goes as low as 570p)


Recommended Posts

Just now, jehurey said:

What???????

 

So, if the PS5 version was also showing horrific headlights in its 120fps.............you would NOT be calling it a bug?

 

is that what you are saying?

 

because your original argument was that you knew enough about the game that lowering geometry was a bug.

 

Now you're telling me that you wouldn't be able to tell if those were bugs because you didn't have a PS5 version to compare it to????????????????

No.. I'm saying at the time of the old DF vids I didn't know any better.. now I do :cosby2: 

Edited by Remij
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

holy fuck

Nah it's not a bug and it's not the Series X hardware.    It's the Series S hardware holding back the series X.    3rd party Developers aren't wasting resources to fully optimize for Both Xbox S and X

The bug is series S 🤣

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

No.. I'm saying at the time I didn't know any better :cosby2: 

You don't know any better now.:drake:

 

You don't know..............you're just REACTING.

 

And you're reaction is anything that will help excuse the Xbox version.

 

Its called "being a fanboy".

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You don't know any better now.:drake:

 

You don't know..............you're just REACTING.

 

And you're reaction is anything that will help excuse the Xbox version.

 

Its called "being a fanboy".

Yes, I do know better know.  I know exactly how little the setting impacts performance.  I know that dropping any other number of settings improves performance without the completely obvious visual cost.  I know now how the the game adaptively adjusts each setting individually, as well as has 3 different rendering resolutions... an output res, temporal res, and back buffer res... I know a lot more now.  I know the PS5 is not more powerful than Series X.. and I know that besides being a bug, there's no legitimate reason why the developer would OPT to choose that.

 

And I can test it all... :drake: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij said:

Yes, I do know better know. 

No you don't. Don't even try this shit with me, because I will shut it down, everytime.

 

You don't know a SINGLE NEW PIECE OF INFORMATION about the Xbox Series X version of Dirt 5 today, compared to the preview Digital Foundry showed you 30 days ago.

 

You saw that video...........you saw exactly everything that Digital Foundry said was missing in the 120fps version, and none of it got any reaction from you.

 

Now, you see the PS5 version, and you see it run it better...............and you don't have any new information on the XBOX version.

 

You INVENT NEW INFORMATION.

 

You invent new excuses.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No you don't. Don't even try this shit with me, because I will shut it down, everytime.

 

You don't know a SINGLE NEW PIECE OF INFORMATION about the Xbox Series X version of Dirt 5 today, compared to the preview Digital Foundry showed you 30 days ago.

 

You saw that video...........you saw exactly everything that Digital Foundry said was missing in the 120fps version, and none of it got any reaction from you.

 

Now, you see the PS5 version, and you see it run it better...............and you don't have any new information on the XBOX version.

 

You INVENT NEW INFORMATION.

 

You invent new excuses.

What resolution is Forza Motorsport 7?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No you don't. Don't even try this shit with me, because I will shut it down, everytime.

 

You don't know a SINGLE NEW PIECE OF INFORMATION about the Xbox Series X version of Dirt 5 today, compared to the preview Digital Foundry showed you 30 days ago.

 

You saw that video...........you saw exactly everything that Digital Foundry said was missing in the 120fps version, and none of it got any reaction from you.

 

Now, you see the PS5 version, and you see it run it better...............and you don't have any new information on the XBOX version.

 

You INVENT NEW INFORMATION.

 

You invent new excuses.

Yes.. I DO

 

You aren't shutting SHIT down. :tom: 

 

I know A LOT more about Dirt 5 today than I did 1 month ago... you fucking clown.  And I don't need to know anymore Series X information to know that this is a bug that will be fixed.... :cruise: 

 

There was no PS5 version when DF did their first preview.

 

Now there is.. and now I know there's a difference between them... and I know for a fact that it's a bug.  I know the performance impact of that seeing is FUCK ALL... and my knowledge of hardware gives me the ability to tell you to your punk bitch ass little face that it will be fixed :geese: 

 

Stay mad :hehe: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yes.. I DO

No you DON'T

 

You are simply making up new excuses because in your mind "da PS5 can't be more powerful than XsX"

 

and you are simply designing your excuses behind that.

 

It even goes to show how you fundamentally don't know what real-world conditions the PS5's specs would actually perform better than XsX's specs. ( I even explained the CUs and the clock speed in another thread).

 

I am absolutely POPPING YOU IN THE MOUTH and shutting it down, everytime.

 

You're just melting down and making excuses. For like the 4th time this week, already.

 

Its gonna be a very long gen for you.

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij said:

And I'm also going to post this picture every single time and laugh at how you thought this was due to difference in hardware power and not a bug

 

2sdk62.png

 

:rofl: 

You'd have to be literally retarded to think otherwise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

And I'm also going to post this picture every single time and laugh at how you thought this was due to difference in hardware power and not a bug

 

2sdk62.png

 

:rofl: 

We gonna add that to the "you just wait" list?

 

:drake:

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

We gonna add that to the "you just wait" list?

 

:drake:

You can add it to the same list as Horizon ZD wont come to PC, and Steam wont support the DualSense list :tom: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You'd have to be literally retarded to think otherwise.

It's all I'm going to have to post any time Jehurey thinks to speak as if he's technically inclined.

 

That image will forever be a reminder that he's fucking retarded :cruise: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij said:

You can add it to the same list as Horizon ZD wont come to PC, and Steam wont support the DualSense list :tom: 

LOL, you even retconned your list.

 

I said that you don't even know the unique function of the Dualsense. And you STILL DON'T, you have yet to feel the change in the adaptive trigger, the trigger pushing back, and the difference in haptics.

 

But, you retconned your list to "Steam added firmware support".

 

Yeah, you can now use the buttons like the Dualshock 4. Which is something I already said would happen.

 

LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

When jehurey and lemij end up in the same thread together...

 

hot.jpg

 

 

 

 

I love popping that fool in the mouth.

 

And apparently, he likes getting popped in the mouth repeatedly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

You would like popping other guys in the mouth. 

 

:hest:

LOL, he had to word it like that because the other end of that description is that he likes TAKING IT from other guys in the mouth.:tom:

 

You tried.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, you even retconned your list.

 

I said that you don't even know the unique function of the Dualsense. And you STILL DON'T, you have yet to feel the change in the adaptive trigger, the trigger pushing back, and the difference in haptics.

 

But, you retconned your list to "Steam added firmware support".

 

Yeah, you can now use the buttons like the Dualshock 4. Which is something I already said would happen.

 

LOL

No you didn't

 

ccc.png

 

"No.. it won't be fully supported on PC"

 

It already is :hest: 

 

I said it would be... and it is.  Any game can literally utilize the functions of the controller... and like I said some devs WILL make use of it. :juggle: 

 

 

I bet you're feeling the haptics in your ass cheeks right about now by how hard I'm drilling you :tom: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...