Jump to content

Dirt 5 analysis (XSS goes as low as 570p)


Recommended Posts

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL.

 

Funny how Digital Foundry didn't alert them to it when they previewed it a month ago.

 

So, we adding another thing to the "just you wait™" list?:tom:

Because much like me... they didn't know how the PS5/PC versions were in comparison... LMAO I LOVE how you keep forgetting about that little detail... as you try desperately to make something out of that preview :hest: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

holy fuck

Nah it's not a bug and it's not the Series X hardware.    It's the Series S hardware holding back the series X.    3rd party Developers aren't wasting resources to fully optimize for Both Xbox S and X

The bug is series S 🤣

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Remij said:

Because much like me... they didn't know how the PS5/PC versions were in comparison... LMAO I LOVE how you keep forgetting about that little detail... as you try desperately to make something out of that preview :hest: 

You saw a completely empty bleacher stand, and thought to yourself "yeah this appears normal for a next-gen console"?????????????

 

No, sweetie...............you are now, JUST NOW, making up news excuses after seeing the Xbox flounder and underwhelm against the PS5.

 

You honestly thought YOUR pc version would require you to set your shadows details to the lowest setting, and remove all NPC crowds????????

 

Seriously? You thought you would need to do that with your own PC, or even PC hardware that's barely a year or two old?

 

Please say Yes to that question...........you're gonna open yourself up to another topic in which I'll pop you in the mouth repeatedly.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You saw a completely empty bleacher stand, and thought to yourself "yeah this appears normal for a next-gen console"?????????????

 

No, sweetie...............you are now, JUST NOW, making up news excuses after seeing the Xbox flounder and underwhelm against the PS5.

 

You honestly thought YOUR pc version would require you to set your shadows details to the lowest setting, and remove all NPC crowds????????

 

Seriously? You thought you would need to do that with your own PC, or even PC hardware that's barely a year or two old?

 

Please say Yes to that question...........you're gonna open yourself up to another topic in which I'll pop you in the mouth repeatedly.

 

 

I thought nothing of it.... until I saw the PS5 version in comparison.

 

LMAO @ you thinking I watched DF's preview and thought anything other than... hmm ok.

 

As soon as the PS5 was shown in comparison... I knew right away that this wasn't a hardware issue.  I know enough about both consoles, and especially the Series X architecture, that there's NO GOOD FUCKING REASON for the geometry setting to be scaled down.

 

I didn't need my PC to confirm that.... I already disputed the difference between the console versions LONG BEFORE I had the PC version... and confirmed just how little Geometry and Tessellation affect performance in that game.  The PC version merely CONFIRMED to me, that it was 100% a bug.  And one that I personally guaranteed they would fix... with NO performance penalty.

 

And it's going to be HILARIOUS watching it happen (which they've already confirmed fixes are in the work)... and I'm going to post this picture...

 

2sdk62.png

 

...and comment how you thought that was due to power differences between the two consoles.. and not a bug.  Every single time.. I'm going to bring this up :cruise: 

Edited by Remij
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij said:

I thought nothing of it....

You didn't think of making any excuses............until the PS5 version looked and RAN better.

 

This is why your excuse is OBVIOUSLY an excuse, because even if the polygons do get better..............HOW IS GOING TO RUN BETTER?

 

We all know what's coming.

 

You're going  to make.......................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanother excuse.

 

Quote

LMAO @ you thinking I watched DF's preview and thought anything other than... hmm ok.

Abso-fucking-lutely I thought it was something other than fine.

 

z21KzEv.jpg

 

Its running a REAL DESKTOP CPU from this half of the 2010 decade...............and you saw this and thought to yourself "yeah I can understand that"

 

So.................you're basically destroying your credibility regarding the PC.

 

I'm not gonna stop you..........keep repeating this, I'll have a field day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

You didn't think of making any excuses............until the PS5 version looked and RAN better.

 

This is why your excuse is OBVIOUSLY an excuse, because even if the polygons do get better..............HOW IS GOING TO RUN BETTER?

 

We all know what's coming.

 

You're going  to make.......................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanother excuse.

 

Abso-fucking-lutely I thought it was something other than fine.

 

z21KzEv.jpg

 

Its running a REAL DESKTOP CPU from this half of the 2010 decade...............and you saw this and thought to yourself "yeah I can understand that"

 

So.................you're basically destroying your credibility regarding the PC.

 

I'm not gonna stop you..........keep repeating this, I'll have a field day.

No.  There was no excuses to make... because for all I and Digital Foundry knew... the PS5 was the same.

 

Once it was confirmed that it wasn't... then it was 100% obvious to both of us that it was a bug.

 

LOL... 

 

How is it going to run better?  Well, because they are going to optimize the game.  The BUG is going to be fixed.. and performance will improve.

 

Yes, that image is 100% understandable... with no point of comparison to say otherwise.  This is a console running at 120hz... who knows what has to be done to get there.

 

But then you show the PS5 version at 120hz... and it looks like the image on the right.... well then ANY LOGICALLY THINKING PERSON would know that it's a bug.

 

Jehurey... you're going to have a hard time if you can't understand that the Series X is a more powerful piece of hardware.  You REALLY are :smilecry: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.  There was no excuses to make... because for all I and Digital Foundry knew... the PS5 was the same.

 

Once it was confirmed that it wasn't... then it was 100% obvious to both of us that it was a bug.

 

 

:lawl::lawl:This literally sounds like something a child would say.

 

So............you just really don't know anything.

 

Dude........let me ask you a simple question.

 

1.) Have you played racing games on your PC, in high framerates, well over 60fps?

 

2.) Did you have to drop graphical quality settings to the absolute rock bottom, to the point of completely eliminating NPCs (which may not even be possible without modifying the ini file) in order to achieve those high framerates.

 

Why.............are you pretending to play stupid?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

 

 The BUG is going to be fixed.. and performance will improve.

 

 

 

Jehurey... you're going to have a hard time if you can't understand that the Series X is a more powerful piece of hardware.  You REALLY are :smilecry: 

He's full-on Lemming, now.

 

hell, not even lemmings are defending it the way he is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:lawl::lawl:This literally sounds like something a child would say.

 

So............you just really don't know anything.

 

Dude........let me ask you a simple question.

 

1.) Have you played racing games on your PC, in high framerates, well over 60fps?

 

2.) Did you have to drop graphical quality settings to the absolute rock bottom, to the point of completely eliminating NPCs (which may not even be possible without modifying the ini file) in order to achieve those high framerates.

 

Why.............are you pretending to play stupid?

LOL.. the dev already confirm it's being fixed.... and.... you're just here digging yourself deeper and deeper :cruise: 

 

2sdk62.png

 

bubu it's a hardware issue... not a bug :tear2: 

 

OMFG :cruise: 

 

And yes.. I play tons of racing games on my PC.  FH4 runs at 120fps on Ultra at 4K on my PC.... and the crowd is still there :drake: 

 

 

LMFAO.. you're a clown, and this is going to be VERY fun for me :juggle: 

 

Keep digging :rofls: 

Edited by Remij
Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me put this another way for you Jehurey.

 

I've NEVER EVER had to turn a game down from how it looks on the right... to how it looks on the left... to hit 120fps :cruise: 

 

2sdk62.png

 

 

I mean... disregarding all the PC stuff.... just LOOKING at THAT IMAGE ALONE... a logical thinking person... would know that's a bug.  There would be NO reason... why PS5 can render the right in 120hz mode... but the Series X has to render the left.

 

You're COMPLETELY insane... and the issue is already being fixed.. much like I said it would. :tom: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL.. the dev already confirm it's being fixed.... and.... you're just here digging yourself deeper and deeper :cruise: 

 

LOL talking about counting your chickens before they're hatched.

 

They're response was more along the lines of "Uh..........yeah, a bug, yeah, we'll issue a fix"

 

And now you're going to be "SEE GUYS, it'll fix the headlight, the car, the screen-tearing, and the raise the framerate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":idid:

 

And codemasters is like: "Uhhhhhhhhh......if you say so."

 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

 

And yes.. I play tons of racing games on my PC.  FH4 runs at 120fps on Ultra at 4K on my PC.... and the crowd is still there :drake: 

 

 

 

Then you just proved me correct that something was already wrong..........THIRTY DAYS AGO in the preview video.

 

And the only reason you're scrambling for an explanation is because the Xbox looks bad.

 

Which makes you a pathetic fanboy.

 

So.............when are we supposed to believe you? BACK THEN? Or now?

 

Because you just told us that your credibility with viewing the month old preview video is completely shot.

 

 

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Then you just proved me correct that something was already wrong..........THIRTY DAYS AGO in the preview video.

 

And the only reason you're scrambling for an explanation is because the Xbox looks bad.

 

Which makes you a pathetic fanboy.

 

So.............when are we supposed to believe you? BACK THEN? Or now?

 

Because you just told us that your credibility with viewing the month old preview video is completely shot.

 

 

No... these aren't the same games or using the same engine... LMFAO

 

You're looking at everything except what's RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

 

2sdk62.png

 

This picture.... Jerry..  You're NOT getting around this picture.. and it's specifically why I said I'm going to throw it in your face OVER AND OVER again in the future.

 

Knowing the hardware specs of the next gen consoles... and seeing the direct comparison... there is NO REASON for this disparity to exist.. other than it being a bug.

 

LOL Any RATIONAL person knows that... but here you are literally trying to make excuses as to why the Series X... a more powerful piece of hardware.. is apparently can't do it.

 

It's hilarious.

 

When the preview vid released, there was no point of comparison, like there is now... and an image like the one above... doesn't exist in that preview.  If it had... I would have immediately said something... MUCH LIKE DF :drake: 

 

DF told the devs... and the issues being fixed... and you're going to be fucking owned... again :mj: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No... these aren't the same games or using the same engine... LMFAO

 

 

That's irrelevant............and you know it.

 

You know you've never had to do any such thing with ANY RACING game in order to maintain high framerate.

 

Once again.........why are you pretending to play stupid??????????

 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

This picture.... Jerry..  You're NOT getting around this picture.. and it's specifically why I said I'm going to throw it in your face OVER AND OVER again in the future.

 

Knowing the hardware specs of the next gen consoles... and seeing the direct comparison... there is NO REASON for this disparity to exist..

Knowing the hardware specs of the next-gen consoles....

 

z21KzEv.jpg

 

There's no reason for THIS DISPARITY TO EXIST.

 

I'm going to keep on throwing this in your face.

 

So...................you credibility is shot when?

 

30 days ago?

or Now?

 

You tell me, either way you're credibility is shot.

 

You're not getting out of this. You come off looking like a fanboy making excuses, specifically because you didn't raise any alarms 30 days ago when you say this.

 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

 

LOL Any RATIONAL person knows that... but here you are literally trying to make excuses as to why the Series X... a more powerful piece of hardware.. is apparently can't do it.

 

 

Except you have no real-world proof that the Series X is "more powerful piece of hard"

 

Do you? 

 

The only response you have are fanboy responses.

 

So go ahead.................fanboy.......................DANCE FOR ME.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's irrelevant............and you know it.

 

You know you've never had to do any such thing with ANY RACING game in order to maintain high framerate.

 

Once again.........why are you pretending to play stupid??????????

 

Knowing the hardware specs of the next-gen consoles....

 

z21KzEv.jpg

 

There's no reason for THIS DISPARITY TO EXIST.

 

I'm going to keep on throwing this in your face.

 

So...................you credibility is shot when?

 

30 days ago?

or Now?

 

You tell me, either way you're credibility is shot.

 

You're not getting out of this. You come off looking like a fanboy making excuses, specifically because you didn't raise any alarms 30 days ago when you say this.

 

Except you have no real-world proof that the Series X is "more powerful piece of hard"

 

Do you? 

 

The only response you have are fanboy responses.

 

So go ahead.................fanboy.......................DANCE FOR ME.

 

:ben: 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Remij said:

 

:ben: 

 

LOL ran out of bullshit and fanboy responses to say?

 

This may actually be your smartest post yet, because you're shutting your mouth so that you don't get POPPED in the teeth, again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL ran out of bullshit and fanboy responses to say?

 

This may actually be your smartest post yet, because you're shutting your mouth so that you don't get POPPED in the teeth, again.

Yes.. I've nothing more to say because I've said everything that's needed to be said.

 

Next comes me posting the update... posting the fix... and repeatedly posting that image.. with you claiming it was Series X being so much weaker.. and not a bug. :kaz: 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes.. I've nothing more to say because I've said everything that's needed to be said.

 

Next comes me posting the update.

 

 

Oh yes..................the wait™

 

Yes, let me know on the status of your "just you wait™" master list.

 

You've run out of bullshit to say, and as nice little bonus..............I made you look like you don't know shit about PC, as well.

 

A two-for-one POP.

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bug or not, fact is all Series X games have been vastly inferior on the more powerful Series X which leads me to believe that devs have no faith in the Xbox brand.  You will continue to see inferior ports on the X for it's entire lifespan.  The S simply sucks beyond belief. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Oh yes..................the wait™

 

Yes, let me know on the status of your "just you wait™" master list.

 

You've run out of bullshit to say, and as nice little bonus..............I made you look like you don't know shit about PC, as well.

 

A two-for-one POP.

issue.png

 

Yep... you're damn right this ISSUE will be fixed in an upcoming patch... I guaranteed it would after all :trump: 

 

Jerry... you're never going to hear the end of this.  You and Avoidler :hehe: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Remij said:

issue.png

 

Yep... you're damn right this ISSUE will be fixed in an upcoming patch... I guaranteed it would after all :trump: 

 

Jerry... you're never going to hear the end of this.  You and Avoidler :hehe: 

Another one for the "just you wait™" pile:tom:

 

So now you're telling me that the downgraded low polys are actually CORRECT for certain modes?????????????? LOL For a $500 next-gen console, those low polys are actually acceptable in certain modes, is that what you are now changing your story to?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...