Jump to content

Confirmed: Xbox tools immature- big improvements coming. Apology thread


Recommended Posts

Don't you see...............developers can't REALLY tell the truth. ON DA RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

They can get KILLED for dat shit.

 

Developers specifically signed an agreement that specifically said "you can't tell people that our tools iz behind!" There was a whole paragraph  in the contract that said that!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Don't you see...............developers can't REALLY tell the truth. ON DA RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

They can get KILLED for dat shit.

 

Developers specifically signed an agreement that specifically said "you can't tell people that our tools iz behind!" There was a whole paragraph  in the contract that said that!!

 

They literally can't.. they're under NDA :mj: 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he's now quoting former Xbox employees who have no actual technical expertise to begin with.


There's a reason why they changed the wording in their marketing from "most powerful console" to "most powerful Xbox"

Mike Ybarra was a software and senior engineer...

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he's now quoting former Xbox employees who have no actual technical expertise to begin with.


There's a reason why they changed the wording in their marketing from "most powerful console" to "most powerful Xbox"

LMFAO :hest: 

 

Quote

Ybarra started his technology career at Hewlett-Packard as a hardware engineer, creating board schematics and BIOS optimizations for notebook computers in Corvallis, Oregon. He joined Microsoft in 1999 as a Program Manager, responsible for the implementation and industry adoption of key Windows and application platform features. He has held numerous roles within the company since – including General Manager for Windows 7 and General Manager for the Xbox Live team.

 

That eventually led Ybarra to attain a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science from Oregon State University, with a specialization in OS design and modeling – as well as a minor in Computer Engineering. Today, his position as the Director of Program Management for Xbox puts him at the forefront of the team whose creativity and expertise drives the design and delivery of gaming technology across platforms like Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Windows 10.

 

LMFAO.. no technical expertise :mj: 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Mike Ybarra was a software and senior engineer...

 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMFAO :hest: 

 

 

LMFAO.. no technical expertise :mj: 

And what was his resume, again?

 

He helped design the Xbox One?????????????

 

Yup. Like I said, No technical expertise.

  • NPC 1
  • Ben 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Carlos Vela said:

I’m so confused.  Why are we acting like this is Xenos  vs Cell all over again?  

 

its 12TF RDNA vs 9TF RDNA,  12 will win in the Long run 

 

 

Not if they're actually RDNA1 CU's, someone needs to do an X-ray on both consoles to see the differences.

 

But, the other answer is that you have to program and design your video game to use all of those CUs, and if you're only using about 70-80% of those CUs, then that's about as many as the PS5 has, and the PS5 is running those CUs at a higher clock. About 433MHz higher.

 

Its kind of similar to the current battle between Intel processors and AMD processors. AMD Ryzen processors would have 8-cores, or 12-cores.. Intel has less cores, but their CPUs could high 5GHz in speed, so up until now they were actually slightly better in gaming benchmarks. Now, AMD processors have caught up and they have both MORE cores, more threads, and now their clock speeds at almost right at 5GHz, so all of their processors are kicking Intel's ass.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Not if they're actually RDNA1 CU's, someone needs to do an X-ray on both consoles to see the differences.

 

But, the other answer is that you have to program and design your video game to use all of those CUs, and if you're only using about 70-80% of those CUs, then that's about as many as the PS5 has, and the PS5 is running those CUs at a higher clock. About 433MHz higher.

 

Its kind of similar to the current battle between Intel processors and AMD processors. AMD Ryzen processors would have 8-cores, or 12-cores.. Intel has less cores, but their CPUs could high 5GHz in speed, so up until now they were actually slightly better in gaming benchmarks. Now, AMD processors have caught up and they have both MORE cores, more threads, and now their clock speeds at almost right at 5GHz, so all of their processors are kicking Intel's ass.

 Y’all are delusional 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL, he's now quoting former Xbox employees who have no actual technical expertise to begin with.


There's a reason why they changed the wording in their marketing from "most powerful console" to "most powerful Xbox"

These people expect truth :hest:

 

Remember, the xbox guys assured us that no way would games on PS4 look better than they did on xbox one. They swore down that was the truth....then ran away when both consoles launched and they had suckered enough people into buying the flop.

 

lemshits will eat up anything

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Remij said:

Oh... and you thought a game developer was going to tell MS that their Tools were garbage in the interview they conducted with said developer? :drake: 

 

 

:tom: 

He voluntarily brought up how good they are. Are you actually accusing him of lying for Microsoft PR? Because that is EVEN WORSE :omglol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Voidler said:

He voluntarily brought up how good they are. Are you actually accusing him of lying for Microsoft PR? Because that is EVEN WORSE :omglol:

LMAO you fucking clown... yes... when SPEAKING TO MS he brought up how good their tools are :tom:  

 

What the fuck do you think he's going to say?  Well ackshually I'm having a really hard tiem because they aren't where they should be :lemming: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...