I fucking love STEAM.

I hadnt been on STEAM for the entire PS4 generation, recently though I got myself a pretty decent gaming laptop and that got me back into PC gaming. Every game I bought on STEAM was on sale and also isnt on Playstation.

I got  (in $CAD)

Octopath Traveller for $40 

Dead Rising 3 for $13

Killer Instinct for $12

River City Ransom Underground for $8

Rome 2 Total War and a bunch of DLC for $40 

Killer 7 for $10

:juggle: 

Now I got my eyes on Katana Zero and Hades. Probably my next-games.

Baldurs Gate 3 is the only thing I will pay full price for when the early access beta is over.

This little piece of hardware is quite capable. I played a bit of Hitman 2 for free maxed out at 1080p and it was clear to me that my laptop easily outperforms my PS4. lol I love it.

• Thanks 2

My PC:

ASUS ROG Strix G15 15.6" Gaming Laptop (Intel Core i7-10750H/512GB SSD/16GB RAM/GeForce GTX 1650 Ti) | Best Buy Canada

I know its a bit of a joke compared to a proper Hermit desktop but coming from a PS4 console peasant its pretty amazing. The portability and ease of use is definitely a plus. That 144hz screen and SSD are a godsend for me.

• aitch 3

It's why I'm done with consoles.  Not just Steam... but all the other ones too.  Dude get on Epic Game Store if you aren't already... free games every week.. and a lot of them are damn good games too.. not just junk.  I have well over 120 free games from EGS.

I like just having one platform.. im tired of owning 2-3 consoles I barely play anymore while having a PC that shits on them.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's why I'm done with consoles.  Not just Steam... but all the other ones too.  Dude get on Epic Game Store if you aren't already... free games every week.. and a lot of them are damn good games too.. not just junk.  I have well over 120 free games from EGS.

I like just having one platform.. im tired of owning 2-3 consoles I barely play anymore while having a PC that shits on them.

Well I get you but Im still a console gamer at heart, plus I didnt fully transition with a laptop, to me its my side hardware that I get to play the few key games that Playstation doesnt get. For that purpose its perfect, and Im avoiding buying another console like Xbox or Switch.

Im not on EGS yet, Ill wait until I see a free game I really desire.

I forgot to mention I also bought Dark Dreams Dont Die for $8 (Swery 65 game), possible the best Xbox ''exclusive''. I loved it, too bad its unfinished. :juggle: 

lol Xbox lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Remij said:

You're done with consoles because xbox fucking sucks and microshit dropped the ball :kaz: if xflop was a success you'd be slobbering all over it.

On a side note, dud rising 3 :mj:

8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You're done with consoles because xbox fucking sucks and microshit dropped the ball :kaz: if xflop was a success you'd be slobbering all over it.

If Xbox was a success none of their stuff would be on PC and I'd fucking hate them :mj: 

Holy shit you clowns got it so twisted :cruise: 

7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

lol Its actually dumb fun, very flawed and loses its appeal fast but its not completely devoid of fun moments here and there.

Killer Instinct though reeks of garbage.

Im rather unimpressed with the Xbox One ''exclusives'' so far, I also played Cuphead on PS4, which is good, but also overrated.

D4 was godly, unfortunately though the game is unfinished, obviously Lemtards didnt support this masterpiece enough to warrant further episodes, a real shame.

Im going to get the first Ori game for $5 I think.

3 hours ago, JonbX said:

1650ti LMFAO

I needed a portable laptop. Still way more powerful than a Switch (and almost just as portable) or the base models from last-gen.

So far I ran everything maxed out since Im mostly playing older titles. Its perfect for my needs, you hater.

I will be buying a PS5 sometime in 2021 anyway. 

• aitch 1

ramza, please, you don't have to defend your laptop specs.

also, a mild beginner mistake is to buy games at that price on steam. godpunk will be the first game i will buy full price in years. BUT you can buy ANY game at 5-10$ at some point on steam.

the trick is to simply manage your backlog. wait a few months and you can snatch it EXTREMELY cheap on steam. 

7 hours ago, kazi said:

ramza, please, you don't have to defend your laptop specs.

also, a mild beginner mistake is to buy games at that price on steam. godpunk will be the first game i will buy full price in years. BUT you can buy ANY game at 5-10$ at some point on steam.

the trick is to simply manage your backlog. wait a few months and you can snatch it EXTREMELY cheap on steam. 

Dude, dont forget those prices are in Canadian dollars and I included taxes too, I think. A full price game is $80. So anything $15 or less is chump change.

Ocotpath was pricey, but its even pricier on Switch, its still full price to this day. And Rome 2, well, whatever, I already invested thousand of hours into that game with a pirated verion. If anything I owed Creative Assembly way more than that. :D 

I didn't use my account for 8 years but I liked it when I got Steam to reactivate it because I lost my password and old email address. 

I found it a bit lame after a while because the sales aren't all that great, very often you can buy keys for the games at a much lower price if you look around. 

The games are all quite cheap though so PC gaming is definitely great compared to cucksoles. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, bhytre said:

I didn't use my account for 8 years but I liked it when I got Steam to reactivate it because I lost my password and old email address. 

I found it a bit lame after a while because the sales aren't all that great, very often you can buy keys for the games at a much lower price if you look around. 

The games are all quite cheap though so PC gaming is definitely great compared to cucksoles. 

the sales are amazing. every game goes on sale at some point :reg: 

Edited by kazi
5 hours ago, bhytre said:

I would be willing to pay extra just to keep my games organized on the steam cloud. Whenever I game, I expect to spend around $20-$60. Maybe hardcore gamers care more about deals.