Ghost of Tsushima is a dud imo, Infamous was way more fun

i'm still mad that people in the US could choose infamous for free on psn at some point and all I got was super star dust :pavarotti: 

7 minutes ago, kazi said:

i'm still mad that people in the US could choose infamous for free on psn at some point and all I got was super star dust :pavarotti: 

Second Son is now free to all PS Plus subscribers

I think  bought Second Son  retail disc version when Gamestop was running a sale in which if you add more used games, the discount percentage would grow, so the game ultimately didn't cost me anything.

I wonder if the disc version might come with an uncapped framerate, I don't know if I read that somewhere.

But Ghost of Tsushima has some likable character and some cool moments and an interesting open world.

It hints at something I want to see in open-world games, you can actually see things far into the distance to make it seem like its a living world. The billows of smoke isn't exactly the best method, but its sorta the right idea. Breath of the Wild does a better job, obviously.

I like the combat for what it is. I learned it good enough, and I played on Hard Mode. The enemy hideout missions definitely reminded me of Horizon Zero Dawns gang hideouts, and obviously Ubisoft games that have those enemy territory missions. But you can actually do some decent stealth. Zero Dawn had way too many goddamn enemies, I had to cheese my way through those.

11 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Game gets much better later on, I guess I'm just tired of open world Games 

Death Stranding is the only interesting open world game design I have seen all gen. Ubisoft template needs to die.

• Upvote 1

Yeah but you like endless weeabo trash, music that should of stayed in 1990's german gay bars and drowning kittens so fuck your opinion. 

Game is sick. 

Edited by Cell