DF - Cyberpunk 2077 POS4 and POS4 PRO tested

I was just wondering if I should buy it for PC or PS4. PS4 has the advantage of having a physical version that I can resale but Id rather play this on my PC with better graphics, keyboard and mouse and faster loading times. Hmm, I dunno.

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I was just wondering if I should buy it for PC or PS4. PS4 has the advantage of having a physical version that I can resale but Id rather play this on my PC with better graphics, keyboard and mouse and faster loading times. Hmm, I dunno.

if you have a capable pc, get the pc version. 

4 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Now imagine the Switch versi- yeah, just imagine. Tshbr :hest:

Actually if  and that"s a big IF... if Switch gets this it will be streamed and as seen via Stadia.... that version will run and look better than all last then versions 😂🤣

That would be some hilarious ownage.  The most anticipated game on last gen consoles looking and playing better on Switch. 

Do it polish trash... make it happen 😎

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

From this point on this is where Stadia pulls ahead of the last gen consoles. 

Yeah, even with the usual streaming issues it's still going to look and run better for the most part.

So one of my employees bought Cyberpunk and he has reached a point where he can't progress.  The game starts to stutter and the crashes on the same cut scene over and over.  It's on the base XB1

Edited by lostfool
Just now, lostfool said:

So one of my employees bout Cyberpunk and he has reached a point where he can't progress.  The game starts to stutter and the crashes on the same cut scene over and over.  It's on the base XB1

🤣😂

Just now, lostfool said:

So one of my employees bout Cyberpunk and he has reached a point where he can't progress.  The game starts to stutter and the crashes on the same cut scene over and over.  It's on the base XB1

It crashed on the PS4 in the DF video too.  Crashing on PC as well.

22 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

pc crashes seem to be way more infrequent. apparently ps4/xbone are game-breaking. 

Yea, it doesn't happen often afaik on PC.  I was just pointing out that it can happen there too.

The amount of stuff this game is doing though... I mean, I may be different than others, but I can forgive some bugs and crashing when the game is pushing the envelope in so many areas.

But yea, it does sound like the last gen consoles are having a pretty hard time. 

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I'm looking at the cyberpunkgame subreddit, and about 60% of everybody there is piiiiiiiiiiissed.:tom:

No way I was going to play this on last-gen consoles.

There's going to be a lot of pissed people... 

Eo4CFR8XcAAm5Af.png?width=1189&height=66

PC version with 60% of the pre-order split.  That's 4.7M pre-order copies on PC alone... holy fuck.  PC version sales will probably continue on strong too while console sales might drop off a bit due to the quality.