DF - Cyberpunk 2077 POS4 and POS4 PRO tested

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

No I didn't you moron 

Bro when I told you they didn't want reviewers to show any footage before release date to hide the glitches (which was mentioned in the reviews)  you claimed that wasn't true. 

I ended up refunding the Steam version. 1660 wasn’t cutting it when the world opened up. 

I thought at 1080p I’d be fine, I was for the early sections...running on high at a steady 60. Once the world opened up I started dipping into the 40s. Even when I lowered the settings I got relatively no gain in performance with a noticeable drop in graphics. 

Ended up grabbing it on PS5, still in the opening portions again but it’s running and looking better. If I run into issues ill Just wait for the PS5 patch. 

3 minutes ago, Casual said:

I ended up refunding the Steam version. 1660 wasn’t cutting it when the world opened up. 

I thought at 1080p I’d be fine, I was for the early sections...running on high at a steady 60. Once the world opened up I started dipping into the 40s. Even when I lowered the settings I got relatively no gain in performance with a noticeable drop in graphics. 

Ended up grabbing it on PS5, still in the opening portions again but it’s running and looking better. If I run into issues ill Just wait for the PS5 patch. 

Im on a 1660Ti and my game never even comes close to 60 :ben: im playing at 2K though.

I'd be surprised if it actually looked better on PS5 though. Maybe I made the wrong choice by going for the PC one :patrice:

My game holds up, at about no lower than 57fps when driving through the world, although I haven't gotten into a fast car and really started driving at high speed through the thickest of the city.

But, I haven't even fiddled around with my CPU and video card. I would imagine that I could overclock them a bit in order to get a solid 60.

That's Raytraced Ultra settings, 4K, DLSS. Turned off shit like film grain, motion blur, chromatic aberration.

I hear that lowering Cascading Shadows helps a bit with the framerate.

I was a bit disappointed because in my apartment's parking garage, there was a trash can that on fire up close to the wall. if I walk back like 25-30ft, the fire's light bloom up against the wall disappears. I figure that's the distance where they turn off ray-tracing.