Era is about to have a Gaf moment. Its all falling apart lmfao

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol just as I expected.  Yall fucking lying,  posting here over a decade and not knowing gaf/era  90 percent of our threads are copy paste from there 🤣   You out nerded him !! * posts s

Just now, Ike said:

Yeah, I read that there are SEVERAL trans mods there I guess. Like wtf? :mjgrin:

The trans mods there are being called transphobic. This is like a soap opera. Its very good.

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Haven't looked yet but it's all the same ppl that caused the Gaf meltdown so you'd imagine it's just a matter of time till it happens again.

Its a fantastic read. 

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Im not sure how a trans person can be transphobic but this is being claimed. 

Some people just need to be perpetually offended at something because they need some sort of excitement in their life. Must be a super sad and miserable existence. :shake:

Yeah, i mean i get Trans people being offended by CyberPunk, but taking away all CP threads except a heavily moderated OT is obviously gonna piss people off. 

So they do that, and its still not good enough. And the mods/admins have had enough. Obviously.

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO that thread is hilarious :D 

Its almost at the point where you can probably get away with trolling because the mods/admins are sick of the BS.

Bad thing is, those people there are insane and will legit kill themselves over it. The one admin says she was bullied so viciously she was in tears for hours.

Strange things are about to happen at Era soon and i am in for this ride.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Its almost at the point where you can probably get away with trolling because the mods/admins are sick of the BS.

Bad thing is, those people there are insane and will legit kill themselves over it. The one admin says she was bullied so viciously she was in tears for hours.

Strange things are about to happen at Era soon and i am in for this ride.

Well, I was just recently perm'd there for my behavior lmao.. but yea, it's quite clear that certain people would have everything controlled and no free speech there whatsoever... just agree with us or GTFO...

So it's funny to see them attacking each other... and the forum is still so young lmao.

That said.. yeah, I dunno... some people don't have a very thick skin and can't take much "abuse"... and lots of them fuckers don't realize how abusive they are in the name of "political correctness"...

That group can start another new forum... and the same thing will eventually happen again.  They keep getting crazier and crazier. 

Lmao the people there are a joke. Now they're getting upset over the in-game notes. Its funny cause I came across a note that mentions a wall that divides part of california and makes the implication that the people on one side are safer as a result of that wall. I can't wait for their temper tantrum once they come across that one.