Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Hey yall, just gonna take 20 years+ to learn remedial Japanese via videogame

:tom::tom:i'm pretty sure he'd be able to figure out how to buy panties from the vending machine just by looking at the pictures. But I guess he wants to do it the proper way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Hey yall, just gonna take 20 years+ to learn remedial Japanese via videogame so I can buy petite condoms for my skinny dick. Lol OK, nigga. 

 

lmfao. You are in love with my dick. 

 

時々・あるある?・ちくしょ!


深いのは不快を召しだす。
だから軽く上手く繋がろうとしていた社交の義務・


やけど、深くないと、(奥は)触られてなかった気がしたまま、やり取りをする甲斐はちゃんとありましたっけ?の迷い。 
そしてだけど、どうしてや、ずっと深いでいいと思っている、俺だが、♪
人を怖がるんあら、
一リトルの軽さで死のう。


②♪フカイを言うんだぞ!けど~・俺はチャラックて軽い、注目だけがほしいかもしれないwって のもあり!

 

remedial.  niggah I'm writing contemporary poems in the shit, with 9-12 months of actually being in Japan. You can keep sucking my e-cock though.

Got plenty of natives who know where my Japanese is. And if it wasn't for covid//relationships here, I coulda forwarded my shit longer, by spending a couple of years there.

 

You really have no idea how this works do you. Keep making stickers, ya flip flapping ugly roat. You hate your life, and you wish you had the balls and freedom to do anything than whatever  you're doing there. Cuz if it made you the slightest bit happy, you wouldn't be talking about some dudes dick you've never met, who will pop you in the mouth as soon as you do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

lol i've beatin 2-4 games in Japanese. It's been 2 years or 3 max not 20, and, I have learned a lot each time. Learned 25+ words just watching Alice in Borderlands. You're too fucking stupid to get it. :D   this is how language works, creepshit. Unless you live in said country from birth, you gotta play catch up on your own time. And yes actually 20 years is probably how long it would really take for academic fluency like the back of your hand. But you're a fucking root simple pee brain and I know that number scares you. And you think it's 2-4.  keep talking butthurt angry old single man. You're very good at it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:tom::tom:i'm pretty sure he'd be able to figure out how to buy panties from the vending machine just by looking at the pictures. But I guess he wants to do it the proper way.

 

wow you're desperate to not be ridiculed. you're sucking chimps lil stub of a penis head?

 

lfmao.  yO, i speak better 3rd and 4th language than some of you nimfucks trying to give advice on being fluent in something else. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

lol i've beatin 2-4 games in Japanese. It's been 2 years or 3 max not 20, and, I have learned a lot each time. Learned 25+ words just watching Alice in Borderlands. You're too fucking stupid to get it. :D   this is how language works, creepshit. Unless you live in said country from birth, you gotta play catch up on your own time. And yes actually 20 years is probably how long it would really take for academic fluency like the back of your hand. But you're a fucking root simple pee brain and I know that number scares you. And you think it's 2-4.  keep talking butthurt angry old single man. You're very good at it. 

Lol learned 25 words in 10 hours. Sounds about right. 😂

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol learned 25 words in 10 hours. Sounds about right. 😂

 

that means there's not many words left that I have to learn you dipshit.  :D that's a good thing if I can casually enjoy something and pick up a couple dozen more words.

 

 

ffs you are remedial as fuck. and you think a sci-game would be anything but simple. 

eat my dick off with all that hate and envy, you dumb motherfucker. 

Edited by kokujin
Link to post
Share on other sites

it’s fighting dark fate for the worst

 

3 was the best ‘conventional’ sequel with some decent practical action

 

genisys was the best batshit crazy sequel that took some big swings

 

salvation and dark fate were just bland forgettable nothings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

 

that means there's not many words left that I have to learn you dipshit.  :D that's a good thing if I can casually enjoy something and pick up a couple dozen more words.

 

 

ffs you are remedial as fuck. and you think a sci-game would be anything but simple. 

eat my dick off with all that hate and envy, you dumb motherfucker. 

Lol "I know all the words, but still need cyberpunk to teach me" this Trump ass nigga lol. 

  • NPC 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol "I know all the words, but still need cyberpunk to teach me" this Trump ass nigga lol. 

you are beyond retarded. I know you're being a mongrel here. Enjoy your passion-less life without purpose. It's shining well for you. You're a bully on a internet forum with 4 left stranded geeks. Wow you've made quite the name for yourself.

 

lfmao by the way chimp tigger, i know you're not trying to attempt a serious conversation, you just want laughs/smilies from others to make yourself feel better,

 

but again, if I can learn casually a dozen words from watching a show (by the way, it's 6-7 hours you fucking retard), that is phenomenal. That's what you want. Hell if it was just 5 words that be would be even better, but that means I truly have nothing left to learn. And no, I don't know a single non-japanese native person that can truly understand cyberpunk in a language they picked up. The game barely makes sense in English//I can tellyou gotta play it twice to even figure out what the hell's what. I've spent TIME with bi-lingual japanese kids raised here and in the US. I know where I stand, and I know where I'm headed. so  fucking eat my cock dude. that's all you obviously want.

 

 

all them hits to the head I think you want us to forget you are speaking like you don't know shit about languages. Alice was mainly about everyday life, plus some murder bs and strategy. Cyberpunk is wazoo flipshit that a native japanese speaker IS NOT gonna even say around you.  Please tell me how many langauges you know the word "Abductor conductor" in.

 

 

 So yah,  I do know what I'm doing ya fucking mongrel bitch. 

 

you'rea  fuckign saint of an idiot. enjoy your next paycheck. it's not making you happy. fgt.

 

you don't even learn how to read by the end of year 4, ya big fucking idiot. You have no idea, what the fuck you're on. And how much easier I get paid than you do. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kokujin said:

you are beyond retarded. I know you're being a mongrel here. Enjoy your passion-less life without purpose. It's shining well for you. You're a bully on a internet forum with 4 left stranded geeks. Wow you've made quite the name for yourself.

 

lfmao by the way chimp tigger, i know you're not trying to attempt a serious conversation, you just want laughs/smilies from others to make yourself feel better,

 

but again, if I can learn casually a dozen words from watching a show (by the way, it's 6-7 hours you fucking retard), that is phenomenal. That's what you want. Hell if it was just 5 words that be would be even better, but that means I truly have nothing left to learn. And no, I don't know a single non-japanese native person that can truly understand cyberpunk in a language they picked up. The game barely makes sense in English//I can tellyou gotta play it twice to even figure out what the hell's what. I've spent TIME with bi-lingual japanese kids raised here and in the US. I know where I stand, and I know where I'm headed. so  fucking eat my cock dude. that's all you obviously want.

 

 

all them hits to the head I think you want us to forget you are speaking like you don't know shit about languages. Alice was mainly about everyday life, plus some murder bs and strategy. Cyberpunk is wazoo flipshit that a native japanese speaker IS NOT gonna even say around you.  Please tell me how many langauges you know the word "Abductor conductor" in.

 

 

 So yah,  I do know what I'm doing ya fucking mongrel bitch. 

 

you'rea  fuckign saint of an idiot. enjoy your next paycheck. it's not making you happy. fgt.

 

you don't even learn how to read by the end of year 4, ya big fucking idiot. You have no idea, what the fuck you're on. And how much easier I get paid than you do. 

I know, you know all the best words and have big crowd sizes in Japan. Go live there, nigga. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...