Jump to content

What languages do you speak?


Recommended Posts

Just now, kazpunk said:

srsly stop that shit, english is taught in school but nobody talks that shit outside their native language. you went off on me about that too and said we speak english :kaz:  

 

how fucking dumb can you be? :kaz:  learning how to speak japo is an easy task, my bro. get over yourself. 

 

what is your fucking issue man? I can't help you. I said "he can do better" because he lives in a multi-lingual state you dipshit. I'm asking about russia. I've never been to russia. how the fuck do I know? 

 

"nobody talks that shit outside their native language"

 

 

that doesn't even make sense. what the blimey fuck nigga. holy shit fuck yoouu. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I took mandarin in highschool. I was the only white kid in the class, the rest were Chinese kids getting free A's lol

I want to learn a new one.. like Chinese or maybe Arabic. Anyone learn a new language in their adulthood? 

English, Spanish, Spanglish, Engrish, Spikiespanish, no habloespañol.

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

 

what is your fucking issue man? I can't help you. I said "he can do better" because he lives in a multi-lingual state you dipshit. I'm asking about russia. I've never been to russia. how the fuck do I know? 

 

"nobody talks that shit outside their native language"

 

 

that doesn't even make sense. what the blimey fuck nigga. holy shit fuck yoouu. 

 

you only speak english, while we speak multiple languages. srsly stop playing stupid and belittle other countries trying to make it seem we speak english naturally. for gods sake, you can't speak japanese. 

Edited by kazpunk
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

srsly stop that shit, english is taught in school but nobody talks that shit outside their native language. you went off on me about that too and said we speak english :kaz:  

 

how fucking dumb can you be? :kaz:  learning how to speak japo is an easy task, my bro. get over yourself. 

 

if it's so easy go do it and shut he fuck up already. I wasn't even talking about myself you lonely virgin. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kazpunk said:

 

you only speak english, while we speak multiple languages. srsly stop playing stupid and belittle other countries trying to make it seem we speak english. for gods sake, you can't speak japanese. 

 

English is technically my 2nd language. You can blow me harder boi. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

yes, i assume for every dumerican your native language is your second language, that's how dumb you are. :kaz: 

 

jesus christ you are so obsessed, fucking calm down, everyone is smart, you aren't smarter than us. love you, koko. but you should wake up and stop generalizing. :mjgrin::-*

Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't like you dude.

 

you've lost any joyful respect or friendship shit from me. long ago. and it ain't coming back.  you're just trash like a couple other people. 

& only retard bragging and not making sense was you.

-----

 

anywho aza, I am genuinely curious what Russia's like. Do y'all actually grow up learning Russian grammar and reading russian book assignments and shit? 

etc. how far advanced do people get in English after high school and college?

Edited by kokujin
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kokujin said:

i don't like you dude.

 

you've lost any joyful respect or friendship shit from me. long ago. and it ain't coming back.  you're just trash like a couple other people. 

& only retard bragging and not making sense was you.

-----

 

anywho aza, I am genuinely curious what Russia's like. Do y'all actually grow up learning Russian grammar and reading russian book assignments and shit? 

etc. how far advanced do people get in English after high school and college?

koko I love you, and I know you love me and you know you love me. :-*  

 

you can't escape from my eternal love for you until I die. :kaz:  :kaz:  fagggget :-* 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kazpunk said:

LMFAO i can't believe you respond to that :kaz:  it's so easy. 

also Chinese is the world language. 

More people speaking the language doesn't make it the world language. Outside of China few speak Chinese wheras English is heavily adopted everywhere.

 

Also Chinese isn't a language, it's a subset of multiple languages.

  • NPC 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

More people speaking the language doesn't make it the world language. Outside of China few speak Chinese wheras English is heavily adopted everywhere.

 

Also Chinese isn't a language, it's a subset of multiple languages.

 

srsly, it's way too easy. :kaz: 

 

Chinese is the world language on earth. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

I know what you're doing, I'm not oblivious. I'll correct you as many times as it takes.

 

bruh, I got you the first time, why even try to correct me? this is why people think you are autistic. :kaz: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kazpunk said:

 

bruh, I got you the first time, why even try to correct me? this is why people think you are autistic. :kaz: 

I'm aware of what you people think you're sliding by me in every instance, I just don't care and will still correct you.

 

I'd rather look autistic and be correct than say or concede to something false.

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

More people speaking the language doesn't make it the world language. Outside of China few speak Chinese wheras English is heavily adopted everywhere.

 

Also Chinese isn't a language, it's a subset of multiple languages.

给我闭嘴

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I'm aware of what you people think you're sliding by me in every instance, I just don't care and will still correct you.

 

I'd rather look autistic and be correct than say or concede to something false.

 

 

I don't care what others think on this forum I was just trying to provoke you and your ability to deal with humour and make something out of it. 

 

But it's ok, I can't expect a dumerican to shine in that department. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...