Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

So now we have Multiracial Whiteness

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Well if they're responsible for their own issues if you take their place you can simply just not do things to cause those issue right?   and you would simply all of a sudden get a far shake as a black man right? lol

Are you saying you wouldn't want to be black? :wow:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I'm petty I thought I would check out some of Cooke's greatest hits in this forum. Mind you these are only threads he's started and only like going through like 8 pages of this forum. This is th

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/15/understand-trumps-support-we-must-think-terms-multiracial-whiteness/   Minorities better conform to their stereotypes or they will be label

You’re the most transparent racist piece of shit on this site. You aren’t clever or fooling anybody. 

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Thanks for reconfirming that you are a racist.

And thanks for avoiding the question I just asked you, even though you technically confirmed the point that I was making.

Your "burdens", assuming they are actually real burdens.............don't compare, and you know that you don't have real burdens.

Of course I don't have real burdens, I'm ambitious, I actually make real effort in this society. I don't blame others for my failures, and I don't make excuses for them.

I pick my ass back up and keep it movin'. I don't ever allow myself to be in a position of burden.

It's a choice Jerry, not a racial predisposition you fucking racist.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Of course I don't have real burdens, I'm ambitious, I actually make real effort in this society. I don't blame others for my failures, and I don't make excuses for them.

I pick my ass back up and keep it movin'. I don't ever allow myself to be in a position of burden.

No............you actually have your job because of your father.

You don't pick ANYTHING up on your own.

Yes you literally DO BLAME others for your failures. You blaming that girl who made the best decision for her life by having an abortion because she knew being tied to you is the worst thing for her.

You're a racist, sweetie.  You're not an ignorant racist, because we've presented clear examples of systemic racism affecting entire groups of people.

You CHOOSE to be racist. The excuses are just a cover for your choice.

Just now, jehurey said:

No............you actually have your job because of your father.

You don't pick ANYTHING up on your own.

Yes you literally DO BLAME others for your failures. You blaming that girl who made the best decision for her life by having an abortion because she knew being tied to you is the worst thing for her.

You're a racist, sweetie.  You're not an ignorant racist, because we've presented clear examples of systemic racism affecting entire groups of people.

You CHOOSE to be racist. The excuses are just a cover for your choice.

This whole post is incoherent moronicism.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You do realize that saying black or any other people don't do that is racist right? Since you claim that you're not racist. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Lol "I'm not saying black people can't help themselves, I'm saying they choose not to. That's not racist, you racist!" 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

This whole post is incoherent moronicism.

He's now trying to run away, since I literally brought up that his entire income..........his entire method for providing for himself..........is due to his father bring him into his business.

This fucking limp-dicked right-winger just tried to use the "I pull MYSELF UP by my own bootstraps" argument, and had forgotten that he had already told us before that his dad got him his one and ONLY job.

Like........the entire message of right-wing white people absolutely , just NOT getting it while whining like victims, is perfectly encapsulated by this guy.

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

We're all afforded the same opportunities.

Yes.

Except that is literally not true.

More business exist in white neighborhoods.

Banks, that literally have to provide the federal government a map of where they allow to give out loans, literally only provide such financial assistance to white neighborhoods.

We just had an expose about that in Dallas. Red-lining, its called. If it exists in Dallas, it clearly exists in other major cities.

You are quite literally wrong when you say that everybody is given the same opportunities.

I recently gave the example of poorer neighborhoods being "food deserts" in that they literally don't have a real grocery store, with vegetables and core food products. This is literally a big factor of poorer neighborhoods having poorer health, because its simply much harder for them to get easy access to making healthier food. Not to mention alot of entry level jobs that young black and hispanic children could get at not available to them.

The total tonnage of what you don't know, regarding this subject, could stop a team of oxen in its tracks.

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except that is literally not true.

More business exist in white neighborhoods.

Banks, that literally have to provide the federal government a map of where they allow to give out loans, literally only provide such financial assistance to white neighborhoods.

We just had an expose about that in Dallas. Red-lining, its called. If it exists in Dallas, it clearly exists in other major cities.

You are quite literally wrong when you say that everybody is given the same opportunities.

I recently gave the example of poorer neighborhoods being "food deserts" in that they literally don't have a real grocery store, with vegetables and core food products. This is literally a big factor of poorer neighborhoods having poorer health, because its simply much harder for them to get easy access to making healthier food. Not to mention alot of entry level jobs that young black and hispanic children could get at not available to them.

The total tonnage of what you don't know, regarding this subject, could stop a team of oxen in its tracks.

there shouldn't be white neighborhoods and black neighborhoods if we are ever going to be a true multicultural society. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

there shouldn't be white neighborhoods and black neighborhoods if we are ever going to be a true multicultural society. 

Then we have to:

1.) Acknowledge that institutional racism exist in the United States

and then,

2.) Implement laws that specifically address it.

We could give you an entire list of everything white people have tried to do through legislation to intentionally put black people at a disadvantage.

Dating back to RECONSTRUCTION (after 1865)

That's the problem.............we let the racists off EASY after the Civil War. We let them still have control of the southern states. We should've clamped down on them hard, with tons of regulations, after the South lost the war. We should've removed a whole bunch of Mayors, Senators, and Governors from power, as well as Judges who interpret the law.

I remember when Hurricane Katrina was going to hit New Orleans, I learned of a rule that was implemented in certain area of New Orleans and Louisiana back in the early 1900's

Because federal law mandated that black people could theoretically NOT BE PROHIBITED from living where they want to live, the local Lousisiana towns implemented "zoning laws".

The report says the early 1900s saw the rise of racial zoning laws explicitly designed to keep black residents out of predominantly white neighborhoods. This included a 1924 law in the City of New Orleans that prohibited racial integration in neighborhoods “except on the written consent of a majority of the persons of the opposite race inhabiting such community.” The U.S. Supreme Court struck down that law in 1927.

When courts started ruling racial zoning laws unconstitutional, the report says they were replaced with so-called “neutral zoning,” or zoning rules that claimed to seek to protect single-family zones for middle-class residents. These zones were predominantly white.

Headed into the 1930s, the report says white neighborhoods in New Orleans were protected from overdevelopment and overcrowding, while black neighborhoods not deemed a single-family zone grew increasingly overcrowded and were exposed to “harmful and noxious land uses.”

“The prevailing view of the time reveals that single-family zones were not truly created for middle-class members of all races, they were created for whites,” the report says.

White people started playing legal games with their local laws to try and block black people from doing certain things.

This is just one example in one area. There's tons of them. Its overwhelming.

Today, we know what talking points are dog-whistles for systemic racism: Vouchers for Charter Schools is a big one. They try to frame it as "freedom of choice", but in reality they are telling white people "public schools have blacks and hispanics from poor neighborhoods, so pull your tax money out of that and give it to a public school that just-so-happens to only admit a large majority of white kids".

Foods deserts lmao, these people live in urban areas. There's fucking grocery stores everywhere. A food desert is living in the middle of Nebraska, not the South side of Chicago.

Lmao... Also we need laws for systemic racism?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

All laws apply to everyone equally....

:mj:

You people don't want equal laws, you want exceptions in the law for racial makeups who follow it less than others.

:hest:

Edited by DynamiteCop
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

Foods deserts lmao, these people live in urban areas. There's fucking grocery stores everywhere. A food desert is living in the middle of Nebraska, not the South side of Chicago.

Lmao... Also we need laws for systemic racism?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

All laws apply to everyone equally....

:mj:

You got those stats about lazy black people to share? 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Foods deserts lmao, these people live in urban areas. There's fucking grocery stores everywhere.

No, they are not.

And you can verify this by yourself. Go to a major city on google map where you know where the poor neighborhoods are at.

And then search for grocery stores in that specific area, and see how many major grocery chain stores are in those areas.

Bonus points: search to see how many actual major hospitals are in those areas, as well.

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You got those stats about lazy black people to share? 

Here, have the whole hat trick.

Bu...bu..buut...

1499668130558.jpg

The intellectual dishonesty by you fucks is disgusting, and you expecting people to feel bad is hilarious...

Bu...bu..bu da why peepoe...

:patpatpat:

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Here, have the whole hat trick.

Bu...bu..buut...

1499668130558.jpg

The intellectual dishonesty by you fucks is disgusting, and you expecting people to feel bad is hilarious...

Bu...bu..bu da why peepoe...

Except you just posted an extremely intellectually dishonest "guide" because it doesn't factor police purposely arresting and enforcing laws against black people or black neighborhoods more than white.

And the real comparison would be compare the crime rates of poor blacks versus poor whites to realize that the main determining factor of crime is based on being poor than it is based on race.

Wow, you really thought posting that Dailywire infographic was going to be your smoking gun knockout, didn't you? LOL

Edited by jehurey
10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you just posted an extremely intellectually dishonest "guide" because it doesn't factor police purposely arresting and enforcing laws against black people or black neighborhoods more than white.

And the real comparison would be compare the crime rates of poor blacks versus poor whites to realize that the main determining factor of crime is based on being poor than it is based on race.

So now you want to tip the scales? Pit two specific sub-demographics against each other because the whole just isn't working out for you?

Oh by the way...

0fSl3OgWiug2gokG3gOEpULfRpVK3ZuEVlL6GHSl