Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

So now we have Multiracial Whiteness

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

So now you want to tip the scales? Pit two specific sub-demographics against each other because the whole just isn't working out for you?

No, because I'm actually removing the method in which you are presenting an intellectually dishonest argument.

The black people who would commit crimes would commit them where they live...............poor neighborhoods.

Your stats just proved who LIVES in poor neighborhoods the most............the ones who have been the subject of crimes by black people the most.............OTHER black people.

You just proved my point.

Crime is largely affected by income class.

Not race.

If you WERE correct about race...........you'd be able to post crime statistics from predominantly poor WHITE neighborhoods and be able to point out how its significantly lower White-on-White crimes than Black-on-Black crimes.

I love how you GENUINELY THOUGHT you had delivered a knockout blow that we couldn't respond to.

Yeah, its not hard to debunk what you just attempted.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I'm petty I thought I would check out some of Cooke's greatest hits in this forum. Mind you these are only threads he's started and only like going through like 8 pages of this forum. This is th

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/15/understand-trumps-support-we-must-think-terms-multiracial-whiteness/   Minorities better conform to their stereotypes or they will be label

You’re the most transparent racist piece of shit on this site. You aren’t clever or fooling anybody. 

Posted Images

On 2021-01-17 at 4:11 PM, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/15/understand-trumps-support-we-must-think-terms-multiracial-whiteness/

Minorities better conform to their stereotypes or they will be labeled white by the racist woke white left. 

And the response from people here will be "Cooke loves Trump" or some shit like that. 

So it's true what I said would happen. In this thread. Was more about me being attacked rather than discussing the OP because it's obviously true. 

• 1 year later...