All Things Politics

So now we have Multiracial Whiteness

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since I'm petty I thought I would check out some of Cooke's greatest hits in this forum. Mind you these are only threads he's started and only like going through like 8 pages of this forum. This is th

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/15/understand-trumps-support-we-must-think-terms-multiracial-whiteness/   Minorities better conform to their stereotypes or they will be label

You’re the most transparent racist piece of shit on this site. You aren’t clever or fooling anybody. 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You will have the country you deserve soon enough liquid. Enjoy. Just don't drag the rest of us down with you. 

So you went from "you're twisting my words" to "enjoy your country as it burns?" lol OK. 

The thing is next week you will start this whole cycle again and pretend you're this down the middle common sense guy again. 

32 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You will have the country you deserve soon enough liquid. Enjoy. Just don't drag the rest of us down with you. 

Notice how he doesn't want to respond back to the claim.

and look how he just throws a vindictive threat at "da libs".

That's it.

That is all he is, now. He's just doing this to get back at "da libs". That's the only thing he's running on, at this point.

20 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Notice how he doesn't want to respond back to the claim.

and look how he just throws a vindictive threat at "da libs".

That's it.

That is all he is, now. He's just doing this to get back at "da libs". That's the only thing he's running on, at this point.

Jehurey. 

Here ill make it clear for all of you

Cancel culture sucks

Racism sucks

Communism sucks

Hating everything western sucks

War sucks

Hypocrisy sucks

and most importantly

Anderson Cooper sucks.

My problem with the libs is they have brought in a new form of racism by justifying everything they do based on race, which is racist to the core, but covered in a cloak of virtue. Its almost worse than blatant racism because they think they are doing good.

Everything Liquid posted of mine is in line with what ive been saying all year. Wokeism fucking sucks. It is not virtuous, it puts everyone in boxes, stereotypes, and races. This is not going to make society better, its going in reverse. Treat everyone EQUAL REGARDLESS OF THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN. Its Martin Luther King day isn't it? 

None of the things i posted was racist to anyone. Still waiting for you guys to find something I've said that is racist. Anything guys? Come on.. by 500th time i've been called a racist there has to be one shred of evidence right? 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Jehurey. 

Here ill make it clear for all of you

Cancel culture sucks

Racism sucks

Communism sucks

Hating everything western sucks

War sucks

Hypocrisy sucks

and most importantly

Anderson Cooper sucks.

My problem with the libs is they have brought in a new form of racism

No they haven't

every time you're attempting this argument, its been completely dismantled.

you just hate "da libs" and are willing to support right-wing talking points in order to hate on "da libs"

sweetie, you're not complicated.

its pretty simple to figure out how your brain works.

and you just madder and madder when somebody like me beats you constantly in arguments and (accurately) describes your thoughts and motivations.

you have absolutely no reason why "Anderson Cooper sucks"...........if I made you defend that claim..........you wouldn't know what to say, and you would run to........[shocked face]...........right-wing talking points.

holy shit, are you guys actually reading Cooke's ultimate claim?

That liberals have now INVENTED  new form of racism?

In other words.................its not actually the fault of those white people, you see, liberals invented this convoluted system to hate certain white people.

you see, guys. Cooke is NOT a right-winger.  I mean, have you ever heard of a right-winger attempting to say that "white people aren't the problem, in fact everybody else has conspired against white people, and white people are actually the victims"?

Me, neither.

Edited by jehurey
11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No they haven't

every time you're attempting this argument, its been completely dismantled.

you just hate "da libs" and are willing to support right-wing talking points in order to hate on "da libs"

sweetie, you're not complicated.

its pretty simple to figure out how your brain works.

and you just madder and madder when somebody like me beats you constantly in arguments and (accurately) describes your thoughts and motivations.

you have absolutely no reason why "Anderson Cooper sucks"...........if I made you defend that claim..........you wouldn't know what to say, and you would run to........[shocked face]...........right-wing talking points.

As a REAL liberal. Yes i hate da libs. They don't believe in liberal values anymore, its becoming authoritarian left, not liberal left. Fucking thought police

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

As a REAL liberal. Yes i hate da libs. They don't believe in liberal values anymore, its becoming authoritarian left, not liberal left. 

no, you're not a real liberal.

you're clearly not even close to being a social liberal.

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

holy shit, are you guys actually reading Cooke's ultimate claim?

That liberals have now INVENTED  new form of racism?

In other words.................its not actually the fault of those white people, you see, liberals invented this convoluted system to hate certain white people.

you see, guys. Cooke is NOT a right-winger.  I mean, have you ever heard of a right-winger attempting to say that "white people aren't the problem, in fact everybody else has conspired against white people, and white people are actually the victims"?

Me, neither.

White people are blamed for everyone elses problems because they can't get their shit together, bar the Asians.

Total lack of responsibility or accountability for the results of what they do, and do not do. Just blame white people and continue to live in a self inflicted perpetual state of victimhood.

The problem in this country is that white liberals have actually begun to believe the lie and are trying to force it on the rest of us.

That's where the authoritarian aspects Cooke speaks of come into effect. You people want us to submit to these falsehoods, we're simply refusing.

Edited by DynamiteCop
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

White people are blamed for everyone elses problems because they can't get their shit together, bar the Asians.

Total lack of responsibility or accountability for the results of what they do, and do not do. Just blame white people and continue to live in a self inflicted perpetual state of victimhood.

The problem in this country is that white liberals have actually begun to believe the lie and are trying to force it on the rest of us.

That's where the authoritarian aspects Cooke speaks of come into effect.

download.jpeg

25 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

That's where the authoritarian aspects Cooke speaks of come into effect. You people want us to submit to these falsehoods, we're simply refusing.

I'll make you a deal.

Let's say that the list of "burdens" you just listed right now are completely true.

Would you...............right NOW.............trade those burdens with black people's burdens . Police brutality, lesser job opportunities, living in the poorer part of the city. less representation in government at all levels.

You get all that, and in return black people make more money, get treated better by cops, have more economic opportunities in position of power.

BUT, those black people will now have to endure the horrible horrible burden of.........getting shit talked by all other groups?

Deal? You'd trade burdens, straight-up, with black people?

That's what I fucking thought. Your brain immediately said "No" about half a second after you read the third sentence of this post.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I'll make you a deal.

Let's say that the list of "burdens" you just listed right now are completely true.

Would you...............right NOW.............trade those burdens with black people's burdens . Police brutality, lesser job opportunities, living in the poorer part of the city. less representation in government at all levels.

You get all that, and in return black people make more money, get treated better by cops, have more economic opportunities in position of power.

BUT, those black people will now have to endure the horrible horrible burden of.........getting shit talked by all other groups?

Deal? You'd trade burdens, straight-up, with black people?

That's what I fucking thought. Your brain immediately said "No" about half a second after you read the third sentence of this post.

Why would I trade places with people who are responsible for their own issues?

30 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Total lack of responsibility or accountability for the results of the election. Just blame fraud and continue to live in a self inflicted perpetual state of victimhood.

The problem in this country is that the MAGA  clowns have actually begun to believe the  election fraud lie and are trying to force it on the rest of us.

That's where the authoritarian aspects Trump come into effect. You people want us to submit to these election claim falsehoods, we're simply refusing and because you can't accept it you storm the Capitol. 

What an insightful post about the state of MAGA, glad you've seen the light. :salute:

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Thanks for reconfirming that you are a racist.

And thanks for avoiding the question I just asked you, even though you technically confirmed the point that I was making.

Your "burdens", assuming they are actually real burdens.............don't compare, and you know that you don't have real burdens.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Well if they're responsible for their own issues if you take their place you can simply just not do things to cause those issue right?   and you would simply all of a sudden get a far shake as a black man right? lol

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

This has what to do with this topic? You're a retard.

it was just ironic how you are guilty of the exact same thing in that post, but because you lack any semblance of self awareness you can't see it.