Jump to content

Notable Switch releases through August 2021


Recommended Posts

  • Ike changed the title to Notable Switch releases through August 2021
7 hours ago, Goukosan said:

 While begging for NMH3, Ghost n Goblins and Monster Hunter Rise ports :lawl:

Begging? :D 

 

I'm just stating the obvious when it comes to Ghost and Monster Hunter, they will get ported eventually, it's Capcom we are talking about here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Begging? :D 

 

I'm just stating the obvious when it comes to Ghost and Monster Hunter, they will get ported eventually, it's Capcom we are talking about here.

 

and NMH3, SMTV etc... all those games I mentioned are not announced for any other platform at this point... you're begging and hoping.... :juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ike said:

New game every month for me to get on Switch :whew:

05EE49EC-1F89-41BD-8576-FD6ECA4C12D7.jpeg

 

I'll be getting 

 

Persona 5 S

Ghosts N Goblins 

Bravely Default II 

Monster Hunter Rise 

NMH3 

 

Maybe

 

Ninja Gaiden

Famicom Detective Club. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

 

and NMH3, SMTV etc... all those games I mentioned are not announced for any other platform at this point... you're begging and hoping.... :juggle:

Wow, the two same upcoming games you have been bragging about for years. :lul:

 

And still no release dates, looks like you'll keep bragging about the same shit some more. :D 

 

2017: Travis Strikes Again and SMTV!!!

2018: Travis Strikes Again, Metroid Prime 4 and SMTV!!!!!!!

2019: Travis Strikes Again No More Heroes 3, Metroid Prime 4 and SMTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2020: No More Heroes 3, Metroid Prime 4 and SMTV!!!!!!!!!

2021: NMH3 and SMTV!!!!!!!! :tard:

 

Typical Nintendo fan bullshit. Meanwhile you're playing the worst version of multiplats and WiiU leftovers you had already played before. :D  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Wow, the two same upcoming games you have been bragging about for years. :lul:

 

And still no release dates, looks like you'll keep bragging about the same shit some more. :D 

 

2017: Travis Strikes Again and SMTV!!!

2018: Travis Strikes Again, Metroid Prime 4 and SMTV!!!!!!!

2019: Travis Strikes Again No More Heroes 3, Metroid Prime 4 and SMTV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2020: No More Heroes 3, Metroid Prime 4 and SMTV!!!!!!!!!

2021: NMH3 and SMTV!!!!!!!! :tard:

 

Typical Nintendo fan bullshit. Meanwhile you're playing the worst version of multiplats and WiiU leftovers you had already played before. :D  

 

No More Heroes III has a release date....and SMTV was already confirmed for this year.. you can resume begging now :lawl:

 

 

The only Wiiu port I have bought since Switch launched was Bayonetta 2 :aitch:

Edited by Goukosan
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Ike said:

Besides Village in May and Ratchet in June there isn’t shit for PS5/XSX/PC for the first half of the year. :muttley:

 

Theres a bunch of games coming out but they just don't have exact release dates yet :mjpls: Bloodlines 2 is a big one in that group

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ike said:

Besides Village in May and Ratchet in June there isn’t shit for PS5/XSX/PC for the first half of the year. :muttley:

Yiiikes:holeup:

 

early adopter have been raped. 

Edited by Goukosan
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

 

Theres a bunch of games coming out but they just don't have exact release dates yet :mjpls: Bloodlines 2 is a big one in that group

Yeah because the development of that game hasn’t had any troubles at all... :danylol: 

 

Seriously, besides RE8 and Ratchet we don’t have any concrete release dates for any games. Imagine being an XSX adopter right now. :lawl:

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yeah because the development of that game hasn’t had any troubles at all... :danylol: 

 

Seriously, besides RE8 and Ratchet we don’t have any concrete release dates for any games. Imagine being an XSX adopter right now. :lawl:

 

Returnal in April and Chivalry 2 in june are guaranteed to be good

 

both of them not on switch :smoke: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...