WSJ we will have herd immunity by April

14 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Again, what does Trump have to do with you and Cooke being wrong at every turn? 

Covid19 hasn't been a hot topic for 2021? Death count wasn't a big deal in 2021? Why are you lying bro? 

You spent all of 2021 saying Fauci, Biden and "teh leftist" media are fear mongering,  you keep saying "it's time for this thing to end, why are they still pushing these Covid19 like it's still a big threat?" 

Now you turn around today and claim it wasn't a hot topic anymore? After you spent a year complaining that they kept making it a hot topic? Lmfao. 

Not only that you're comparing a full twelve months of Covid being in every state for 2021 vs 2020 where the pandemic didn't start until Mid March early April and even then it was only in a few states.  The entire rest of the country did get hit until late May-ish.   

Don't forget, you re the one who thought it was a hoax, thought it would disappear the day after the election, thought it would be herd immunity by April 2021... Spent the last year crying about why is covid still a big Deal to the left...  Those where your expectations not mine :umad:

Lmfao Twinblade lmfao. 

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I never said any of that. 

I've probably been wrong about COVID as many times as you've been wrong about the Trump's administration's response to it, so I guess we can call it even for now.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I never said any of that. 

I've probably been wrong about COVID as many times as you've been wrong about the Trump's administration's response to it, so I guess we can call it even for now.

You literally just did it by claiming Covid was not a hot topic in 2021, after you spent all of 2021 crying that "teh left" was fear mongering with Covid and it should be over :umad: