Jump to content

Persona 5 Strikers launch trailer - out now if you buy the digital deluxe edition


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finished it. That was epic af! I won’t say more because I don’t want to ruin anything.    Unlike the other persona games, there’s just one main ending, so don’t google how many jails there are.

ohhh.  I'll wait till next ween and get a hard copy then.    Let me know how it plays 

SW weaboos unite!    I just started it. They weren't kidding, it straight up looks, sounds, and feels like a continuation of P5. With all the polish and slickness of its presentation.

Posted Images

Just now, Twinblade said:

 
not officially out until the 23rd. Might drop the extra $10 to start playing it now though.

does include digital purchases? i'd like to get it tonight. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Is the extra 10 just to play it a week early? 

 

Saw it on the Switch store today. 

it also includes soundtracks to all of the persona games, some bonus content (armor/skills) , and a digital art book. the hard copy version comes with a special case (best buy?). i got the digital since i'm impatient as a mofo and have embraced digital, for the most part (i'll buy physical if it's on sale). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to play it on PC but I don't want to pay full price for a digital game. I will probably wait.

 

I dunno, PS4 physical version would be wiser financially speaking but fuck that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

it also includes soundtracks to all of the persona games, some bonus content (armor/skills) , and a digital art book. the hard copy version comes with a special case (best buy?). i got the digital since i'm impatient as a mofo and have embraced digital, for the most part (i'll buy physical if it's on sale). 

 

ohhh.  I'll wait till next ween and get a hard copy then. 

 

Let me know how it plays 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

So what is this exactly? I wanted to get into Persona 5 but balked at the 100+ hours. Is this an abridged version? Separate game?

new game; new story; 35-40 hours.; fills in the gaps nicely if you haven't played p5; combat is a hybrid of persona/misou; feels way more like persona 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Twinblade said:

SW weaboos unite! :smoke:

 

I just started it. They weren't kidding, it straight up looks, sounds, and feels like a continuation of P5. With all the polish and slickness of its presentation.

damn, can't wait!!! just 4 more hours!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

damn, can't wait!!! just 4 more hours!

 

 

There was only a snippet of combat in the intro but Im concerned at how similar it feels to dynasty warrior :ben: there were no personas, skills, or anything along those lines though so im hoping its deeper than what I played.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

 

There was only a snippet of combat in the intro but Im concerned at how similar it feels to dynasty warrior :ben: there were no personas, skills, or anything along those lines though so im hoping its deeper than what I played.

there's a full persona compendium. so, i wouldn't worry. 

 

https://samurai-gamers.com/persona-5-scramble-p5s/persona-compendium-2/

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

SW weaboos unite! :smoke:

 

I just started it. They weren't kidding, it straight up looks, sounds, and feels like a continuation of P5. With all the polish and slickness of its presentation.

 

Xcluded :aitch:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

 

No I'm waiting until next week to get the physical version. 

ah gotcha. i think you mentioned that earlier. i'm going back and forth between sw and discord. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...