Is this Twinblade?

So after playing all those super Seducer games Twinblade meets a girl that wanted a fuck buddy and he couldn't close the deal and fumbled it away by giving off long term relationship vibes on a first date when her profile straight up said she wanted a casual relationship. 

She then texts him saying that they didn't vibe very well for what she is looking for (something causal).... and he is confused when he himself said he wanted a long term relationship 😕

Outside of that... people change their minds. It happens. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why Dating experts exist dude. its to help people like this guy, who is clearly in need of it. Even a single level of Super Seducer would have probably given him some ideas of how to come up w

and you can't even post your limp wrists, bitch trash leech.     eat shit niggah. You got nothing but this forum.    *yet more ownage. LTR tripple the length of chimpo.   

😐

Posted Images

Eh, sometimes people change their minds. I’ve gone on great dates, but then wasn’t feeling it the next day. The same has happened to me. I once met a girl, and we were making out and she was already planning date 2 for us. I was down, but then she sent me a text several days later, saying I’m not what she’s looking for. It happens. Don’t let it drag you down. 

I didn't specifically mention to her that I wanted a LTR. But now that I think about it, I think part of the reason is that she asked me what my living situation was like and I admitted that my mom and I live together. She probably wanted to be able to reliably show up out of the blue for a quick fuck, and me living with a parent complicated matters.

37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I didn't specifically mention to her that I wanted a LTR. But now that I think about it, I think part of the reason is that she asked me what my living situation was like and I admitted that my mom and I live together. She probably wanted to be able to reliably show up out of the blue for a quick fuck, and me living with a parent complicated matters.

Yeah, that will leave a pussy drier than the Sahara. You may need to get your own place again. It’s always going to be an obstacle.

• Haha 1