Next-gen PSVR controller

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/03/18/next-gen-vr-on-ps5-the-new-controller/         Features The new VR controller enables players to feel and interact

Seriously, fucking stop wasting money on this. GTA online with a controller is more immersive than any VR game can hope to be in a next 2 decades. 

Four!  

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh yea, because you want to worry about 16 different buttons while you're playing VR :drake: 

There's a reason why Sony didn't do it... and a reason why I'm making fun of you.. :tom: 

I like how adding two more buttons to each side is suddenly a huge mess.

So he tried counting all the buttons to come up with the 16 buttons statistic to try and make his point convincing. LOL

But 12 buttons is completely understandable, eh?

Just now, Remij said:

Yea, the black plastic around the controller... is EXACTLY like Oculus.  Sony's just going even more retarded with it.

LOL did you think that I'm going to run away from that fact? LOL 

No, you can stay on that fact. I'll just keep on making more fun about you being there.

Dynocrap literally made the association by how Sony designed the black plastic.............that doesn't really matter.

He said that they should've followed in Valve's steps............Sony did, by having finger tracking.

So that dumbass is literally talking about how the PLASTIC is designed, instead of actual hardware functionality.

And you're now repeating his argument.

I'm not stopping you. proceed ahead.:mjgrin:Hardware beggar.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I like how adding two more buttons to each side is suddenly a huge mess.

So he tried counting all the buttons to come up with the 16 buttons statistic to try and make his point convincing. LOL

But 12 buttons is completely understandable, eh?

No, you can stay on that fact. I'll just keep on making more fun about you being there.

Dynocrap literally made the association by how Sony designed the black plastic.............that doesn't really matter.

He said that they should've followed in Valve's steps............Sony did, by having finger tracking.

So that dumbass is literally talking about how the PLASTIC is designed, instead of actual hardware functionality.

And you're now repeating his argument.

I'm not stopping you. proceed ahead.:mjgrin:Hardware beggar.

Yes... adding 4 buttons IS a mess.

You'd understand... if you had any fucking idea what you were talking about :drake: 

And yes... it's a FACT.  They put the ring on the bottom instead of the top... LMAO.  They COMPLETELY copied Oculus with the ring of lights.  They're also going to copy Oculus with the inside out tracking as well LOL

And no.. they didn't follow Valves steps.  Finger sensing is NOT the same as finger tracking idiot.  My touch controllers SENSE where my fingers are... they don't sense nearly as well as the Index controllers.  Index controllers also sense degrees of pressure...

They didn't follow Valves design at all.

Jer... sweet cheeks... you have NO FUCKING CLUE what you're talking about hun.  Sit this one out.  

Just now, Remij said:

Yes... adding 4 buttons IS a mess.

You'd understand... if you had any fucking idea what you were talking about :drake: 

no, it isn't a mess. and yes i do understand what I am talking about.

i love how you are just sounding more desperate and sound like you are on the verge of screaming.  I already have you there in record time.:drake:

and you are just talking about the black plastic............because the finger tracking cannot use the ring, the ring is surrounding your wrist :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

51049009237_c10c6735b4_c.jpg

finger tracking has to mean that the proximity sensors are coming from the  surface of where the "grip button R1" is at in this screenshot.

Not the ring.

Holy shit, you just made yourself look like an idiot.

You would also know that if................you saw the original Sony patent, and the developer test video they had shown like 2-3 years ago. LOL

Oh my god, he's a port-begging idiot.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no, it isn't a mess. and yes i do understand what I am talking about.

i love how you are just sounding more desperate and sound like you are on the verge of screaming.  I already have you there in record time.:drake:

and you are just talking about the black plastic............because the finger tracking cannot use the ring, the ring is surrounding your wrist :lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

51049009237_c10c6735b4_c.jpg

finger tracking has to mean that the proximity sensors are coming from the  surface of where the "grip button R1" is at in this screenshot.

Not the ring.

Holy shit, you just made yourself look like an idiot.

You would also know that if................you saw the original Sony patent, and the developer test video they had shown like 2-3 years ago. LOL

Oh my god, he's a port-begging idiot.

OMG Jerry... you're SO fucking DUMB :D 

Nobody is talking about the black plastic being used for fingers sensing LMFAO... the black ring is full of lights that the cameras on the headset will pick up..... JUST like the Oculus controllers...

The finger sensing is done by capacitive buttons as well as under the shell.... JUST LIKE THE OCULUS CONTROLLERS...

Jesus fucking CHRIST you are clueless...  and you try to talk so confidently :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

OMG Jerry... you're SO fucking DUMB :D 

Nobody is talking about the black plastic being used for fingers sensing LMFAO... the black ring is full of lights that the cameras on the headset will pick up..... JUST like the Oculus controllers...

nope, don't pretend you didn't already know what I was talking about.

i was talking about finger tracking the entire time.

not where or not the ring was used for the headset to detect.

finger.tracking.

thank you for running your dumbass away when i nailed you in the corner.

that's what I thought, beggar.

Just now, jehurey said:

nope, don't pretend you didn't already know what I was talking about.

i was talking about finger tracking the entire time.

not where or not the ring was used for the headset to detect.

finger.tracking.

thank you for running your dumbass away when i nailed you in the corner.

that's what I thought, beggar.

LMFAO... that's because you're an idiot.  Dynamite SIMPLY said that they copied the ring around the controller... like Oculus.. and wished they would have done it in the style of the index controllers...

Nobody said SHIT about the finger tracking....

LMAO.  And sweetie... Sony's controller doesn't TRACK fingers... it senses them.. BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE clown.

Now go ahead and argue with yourself :tom: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

The finger sensing is done by capacitive buttons as well as under the shell.... JUST LIKE THE OCULUS CONTROLLERS...

No they don't

Oculus does finger and hand tracking with their CAMERAS from the headset.

not built-in capacitive sensors

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, Remij said:

LMFAO... that's because you're an idiot.  Dynamite SIMPLY said that they copied the ring around the controller... like Oculus.. and wished they would have done it in the style of the index controllers...

oh my god, you are now pretending to play stupid

literally read my first post:

They have the single most defining feature of the Valve Index controller: finger tracking. That IS 'following in their footsteps."

Were you typing your post because Sony's controller had a circular black ring, and immediately thought it was the same thing as the Oculus black ring on the Rift controller? You can't be that dumb, right?

oh my god, you are flailing, badly.

Just now, jehurey said:

No they don't

Oculus does finger and hand tracking with their CAMERAS from the headset.

not built-in capacitive sensors

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Dude.. I OWN the Oculus Rift AND Quest 2....

The touch controllers do not track fingers....  They sense them by capacitive sensors in the buttons...

The Quest 2 has 2 modes... Touch controllers... and Finger tracking... you don't get both at the same time...

IDIOT! :mj: 

Just now, jehurey said:

oh my god, you are now pretending to play stupid

literally read my first post:

oh my god, you are flailing, badly.

Sony's "black thing" is EXACTLY THE SAME... as Oculus' black thing"

Idiot.. LOL

Just now, Remij said:

Dude.. I OWN the Oculus Rift AND Quest 2....

The touch controllers do not track fingers....  They sense them by capacitive sensors in the buttons...

The Quest 2 has 2 modes... Touch controllers... and Finger tracking... you don't get both at the same time...

IDIOT! :mj: 

hand tracking was turned on by oculus................by utilizing their CAMERAS.

you're not running away from that.

oh my god, you just lost this TANGENTIAL argument that you created, hard.

you already lost the original argument, as well, by now pretending you didn't read it correctly.

good to see the ol' remij back and embarrassing himself in front of me.

Otherwise known as: old times.

Sony's "black thing" is EXACTLY THE SAME... as Oculus' black thing"

Idiot.. LOL

he's running away, hard.

I made fun of dynocrap basically doing that..........and you've taken the longest possible route to also say "well, yeah dynocrap basically said that".

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

you should be begging for learning how to read and argue better.  see, i would understand you BEGGING for that. because you need it.:drake:

Just now, jehurey said:

hand tracking was turned on by oculus................by utilizing their CAMERAS.

you're not running away from that.

oh my god, you just lost this TANGENTIAL argument that you created, hard.

you already lost the original argument, as well, by now pretending you didn't read it correctly.

good to see the ol' remij back and embarrassing himself in front of me.

Otherwise known as: old times.

I OWN THE FUCKING QUEST 2 YOU IDIOT........ :D :D :D 

The headset either tracks the controllers or tracks your hands/fingers...  it does NOT track both at the same time.  When you're using the controllers it ONLY SENSES where your fingers are on the controller..

God damn you're fucking retarded... :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

I OWN THE FUCKING QUEST 2 YOU IDIOT........ :D :D :D 

The headset either tracks the controllers or tracks your hands/fingers...  it does NOT track both at the same time.  When you're using the controllers it ONLY SENSES where your fingers are on the controller..

God damn you're fucking retarded... :tom: 

i love how you think you can scream and get me to forget the simple phrase:

...............by utilizing the inside-out cameras on the headset.

oculus does not do tracking via capacitize sensors for fingers.

you.

are.

not.

running.

away.

from.

that,

holy shit, you came back just so that you can lose a VR argument............badly.  Not just lose, but lose it BADLY.

Just now, jehurey said:

i love how you think you can scream and get me to forget the simple phrase:

...............by utilizing the inside-out cameras on the headset.

oculus does not do tracking via capacitize sensors for fingers.

you.

are.

not.

running.

away.

from.

that,

holy shit, you came back just so that you can lose a VR argument............badly.  Not just lose, but lose it BADLY.

Yes... it does... when you use the controllers..... it ONLY uses capacitive sensors.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE... oh.. that's right... controllers :drake: 

The difference between us... is that.... I own the headset.. and know.   And you.... are just fucking stupid :cruise: 

The headset either tracks the controllers or tracks your hands/fingers...  it does NOT track both at the same time.

:lawl::lawl::lawl:he tries to create another tangential argument right in front of me, and hopes that I didn't notice.

maybe he thought the Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck "Rabbit season!!! Duck Season!! Rabbit Season!! Rabbit Season!! DUCK SEASON!! FIRE!!!" routine was going to work on me.:drake:he got busted.

Yes... it does... when you use the controllers..... it ONLY uses capacitive sensors.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT HERE... oh.. that's right... controllers :drake: 

The difference between us... is that.... I own the headset.. and know.   And you.... are just fucking stupid :cruise: 

binary capacitive sensors................are not sony's PROXIMITYT sensors, sweet-tits.

so no..............you don't own that. you own a shitty version that isn't anything like Valve.

remember, I said sony IS FOLLOWING in valve's footsteps.............they have actual finger tracking via proximity sensor.

oculus doesn't have finger tracking, period.

i love how you already knew this, but thought you could obfuscate your way through this.

it didn't work.