Next-gen PSVR controller

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/03/18/next-gen-vr-on-ps5-the-new-controller/         Features The new VR controller enables players to feel and interact

Seriously, fucking stop wasting money on this. GTA online with a controller is more immersive than any VR game can hope to be in a next 2 decades. 

Four!  

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

This dude is straight retarded.

to quote myself:

who am i going to believe? Dynocrap?

Or Sony's own patent, and Sony's own video demonstrating their own tech?

you do understand that for YOUR THEORY of the proximity sensor only existing  within the face button area (for the thumb), the Adaptive trigger area (for the index finger), and the "grip" L1/R1 button for the middle-finger)........they would had to have put proximity sensors in just those three locations and the proximity sensor would be built-in the button somehow.

Which contradicts their tech patent in which it clearly demonstrates that the proximity sensor is something that is built into the entire "column" where the hand wraps around. Right?

1 minute ago, Remij said:

So fucking dumb :smilecry: 

And he's leaning HARRRRRD into that prototype video too :mj: 

and you're leaning HAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRD into Dynocrap.

You have no grounds to make fun of anybody, here:mjgrin:

Just now, jehurey said:

and you're leaning HAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRD into Dynocrap.

You have no grounds to make fun of anybody, here:mjgrin:

Sure I do.   Specifically YOU actually.

This is the extent of your VR knowledge

ps4-accessories-move-controllers-two-col

:kaz: 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Sony quite literally saying the three points of tracking and Jerry is trying to argue with them via us based upon a prototype they quite clearly didn't follow through with.

You're such a helpless idiot lol

At least the people on REEEEra are a bit smarter than Jerry

You can’t. It only tracks thumb from stick, index from trigger, middle from grip. It’s not clear if that tracking is on/off or has capacitance that can sense varying distance. Since they didn’t mention it, I’d presume it is an on/off detection similar to Oculus controllers. They’ve designed these be held, unlike Index controllers. I’d guess it’s a cost compromise

I mean... the controllers LITERALLY HAVE A FUCKING GRIP BUTTON.... :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
  • Geese 1
Just now, Remij said:

Sure I do.   Specifically YOU actually.

This is the extent of your VR knowledge

ps4-accessories-move-controllers-two-col

:kaz: 

So you are admitting that you lost the argument, and the only thing you can try and do is try to discredit me by saying I only play PSVR.

Yeah, that's not working either. :drake:

THanks for admitting you lost the argument, and you don't have anything left to prove your side of the argument.

Thanks for also admitting you don't know your own Oculus controllers, and lying about finger tracking, and lying about capacitive sensors, and omitting the tracking being done by camera.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

Sony quite literally saying the three points of tracking and Jerry is trying to argue with them via us based upon a prototype they quite clearly didn't follow through with.

You're such a helpless idiot lol

No, they are saying that EVEN THOUGH there are buttons there........finger tracking is taking place.

There are not saying that finger tracking only exist for those places.

Their first sentence even says, It has finger tracking as a general statement.

i love how you are clearly stupid and do not understand this, and now that its being explained to you, you are just trying to dismiss information.

Sweetie............Sony has designed for full finger tracking for a long time:

sonypaint.jpg

1 minute ago, Remij said:

At least the people on REEEEra are a bit smarter than Jerry

You can’t. It only tracks thumb from stick, index from trigger, middle from grip. It’s not clear if that tracking is on/off or has capacitance that can sense varying distance. Since they didn’t mention it, I’d presume it is an on/off detection similar to Oculus controllers. They’ve designed these be held, unlike Index controllers. I’d guess it’s a cost compromise

I mean... the controllers LITERALLY HAVE A FUCKING GRIP BUTTON.... :lawl: 

He's now trying to do a REEEEEEEEEEEra shtick.

He's now trying to A{PPEAL to Dynocrap's alt-right'ness.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

so now he's running to ...................other random posters on video game message boards.

I want to see how desperate he gets with this.

Just now, Remij said:

^ :mj: 

It's hilarious seeing all the cowshits begging for HL:Alyx too :tom: 

he's now trying to make himself feel good by pretending other people are the beggars.........and not him:lawl:

Giant bomb spending 20 seconds talking about HL Alyx on their Best Games of the Year podcast was hilarious

:lawl:I've never heard so many "mehs" is quick succession. LOL

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

:patpatpat:

Uncontested stupidity lol

Its no contest..............you are incredibly stupid.

I love how information is simply presented to you, and you just pretend that it doesn't exist.

The funniest thing... is Jehurey thinks Sony's "proximity sensors" aren't capacitive sensors.... LOL  They are LITERALLY the same thing.

This is a glorified Oculus Touch controller in every way :mj: 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's now trying to make himself feel good by pretending other people are the beggars.........and not him:lawl:

Giant bomb spending 20 seconds talking about HL Alyx on their Best Games of the Year podcast was hilarious

:lawl:I've never heard so many "mehs" is quick succession. LOL

Its no contest..............you are incredibly stupid.

I love how information is simply presented to you, and you just pretend that it doesn't exist.

He mentioned Giantbomb... :mj: 

Tell me sweetie... which VR game won best VR game of the year?

Fucking retard :omglol: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

The funniest thing... is Jehurey thinks Sony's "proximity sensors" aren't capacitive sensors.... LOL  They are LITERALLY the same thing.

It's a Touch controller more or less with a single added capacitive sensor. No human but Jerry would try to argue this nonsense. He's actually dumb.

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

He mentioned Giantbomb... :mj: 

Tell me sweetie... which VR game won best VR game of the year?

Fucking retard :omglol: 

which game didn't even land on the Top 10 list?

:lawl:

they even had a podcast in which they established a top 25 list, I don't even know if it made it to that.

:lawl::lawl:

28 minutes ago, Remij said:

nope, there's SURFACE capacitive. Which is what Oculus clearly uses, and is clearly a simple binary signal.

Either something is touching the surface, or its not.

Wow......................you STILL don't know anything about the hardware you own, and I had to lecture you about it.

Sony's tech is clearly relying on some sort of elecro-magnetic or possibly a doppler signal that detects how close or far away a finger is.

24 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

It's a Touch controller more or less with a single added capacitive sensor. No human but Jerry would try to argue this nonsense. He's actually dumb.

No, a capacitive sensor would only detect "touch" or "no touch"

Binary.

This is finger tracking.

You clearly don't know shit. Full proximity sensor.

And the only proximity sensor that Sony has ever shown does not come built inside individual button assemblies, but rather the entire "column" of a controller.

I even explained this to you in a previous post, and it just whooshed over your head.

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

Eh, I'll pop in every once in a while to smack down some bitches...

Yeah, let us know when that happens.

because you've been getting bitchslapped in a downwards motions by me, even since you came in here.

hell, you came in here already angry, and proceeded to get John Stossel'd

LavishInconsequentialCrossbill.webp

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

which game didn't even land on the Top 10 list?

they even had a podcast in which they established a top 25 list, I don't even know if it made it to that.

:lawl::lawl:

nope, there's SURFACE capacitive. Which is what Oculus clearly uses, and is clearly a simple binary signal.

Either something is touching the surface, or its not.

Wow......................you STILL don't know anything about the hardware you own, and I had to lecture you about it.

Sony's tech is clearly relying on some sort of elecro-magnetic or possibly a doppler signal that detects how close or far away a finger is.

No, a capacitive sensor would only detect "touch" or "no touch"

Binary.

This is finger tracking.

You clearly don't know shit. Full proximity sensor.

And the only proximity sensor that Sony has ever shown does not come built inside individual button assemblies, but rather the entire "column" of a controller.

I even explained this to you in a previous post, and it just whooshed over your head.

Yeah, let us know when that happens.

because you've been getting bitchslapped in a downwards motions by me, even since you came in here.

hell, you came in here already angry, and proceeded to get John Stossel'd

:mj: 

Nobody gives a shit about GiantBitch's VR GOTY idiot... LOL nice try.

And no... clearly Sony is NOT following their prototype video... and the controller relies on capacitive sensors for thumb, index and middle finger... JUST like the Oculus controllers.

LOL

Now.... "Move" along kid :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

:mj: 

Nobody gives a shit about GiantBitch's VR GOTY idiot... LOL nice try.

LOL he's now crying that I reminded him that the game wasn't even considered on their top 25 overall list

no, it doesn't rely on capacitive sensors..........because it has full finger tracking.

Oculus controller do not have that, they only have binary "touch" or "no touch"

Which means it only detects when the finger has gripped the handle, or not gripping the handle. Does not detect how far the finger is away in the slightest.

It has to rely on the headset camera for that.

Wrong again.

And you had to get LECTURED again, by me.

Damn, you keep on getting Stossel'd