Jump to content

Finally got a chance to see a PS5 upclose


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I buy everything online. 

How the  fuck am I going to get a feel for a phone?

by having any interaction with any other person within the past 5 years, who may have a large phone. And having held it once.

 

or reading a review in which the person tells you how easy or difficult it is.

 

This really doesn't become an issue until you have phones bigger than 6.4".

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

by having any interaction with any other person within the past 5 years, who may have a large phone. And having held it once.

 

or reading a review in which the person tells you how easy or difficult it is.

 

This really doesn't become an issue until you have phones bigger than 6.4".

What part of having a feel don't you understand? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

What part of having a feel don't you understand? 

the part where I know what a smartphone felt like the moment I grabbed a hold of the most common smartphones by around 2012.

 

that's what I don't understand............the idea that you think its foreign to you after a certain amount of time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

the part where I know what a smartphone felt like the moment I grabbed a hold of the most common smartphones by around 2012.

 

that's what I don't understand............the idea that you think its foreign to you after a certain amount of time.

Not all phones feel the same, like build quality and response times.

There's a reason why such things like the Samsung A10 and S21 exist.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Not all phones feel the same, like build quality and response times.

There's a reason why such things like the Samsung A10 and S21 exist.

yeah..........things that are cheaper .............feel cheaper.

 

so, you're telling me that you don't understand the concept of plastic, versus heavy composite material, versus glass?

 

Maybe you need to go to like............a wholesale building materials outlet for you to learn what stone, and ceramic, and glass feels like.

 

And then walk outside and inhale and discover air, and look up and discover the sun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah..........things that are cheaper .............feel cheaper.

 

so, you're telling me that you don't understand the concept of plastic, versus heavy composite material, versus glass?

 

Maybe you need to go to like............a wholesale building materials outlet for you to learn what stone, and ceramic, and glass feels like.

 

And then walk outside and inhale and discover air, and look up and discover the sun.

Nvm.

You are never going to get it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Nvm.

You are never going to get it.

 

Don't respond to him.  He is the fucking product of incest.  

  • Haha 1
  • dead 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...