Jump to content

Does anyone remember anything that happened in Star Wars Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker?


Recommended Posts

My memory draws a blank every time and it's the most recent out of the Disney joke trilogy.

 

giphy.gif

 

Goddamn, what an horrendous and forgettable pile of shit. lmfao

Link to post
Share on other sites

Somehow the emperor has returned. :tom: 

 

There’s something stupid about Rey and Ren being connected and then she heals him and then he does that for her using force healing which was so gay. Then she buries Luke’s saber and says her name is Skywalker. Go fuck yourself JJ. :ccruise:

  • Geese 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's like 3 movies jammed into 1. But it also feels like a few movies missing in between episode 8 and 9 at the same time, which is just weird considering my first sentence.

 

So fucking bad script and editing to cause something like that to happen. Some bad dialogue as well, but the story and pacing is fucked beyond comprehension. Can't believe Disney allowed this to release.

Edited by Substatic
Link to post
Share on other sites

I watched the force unleashed in cinema back then and hated it. Didn't bother with the other. SW is dead, the only one I still want to see is Rogue One cuz people keep saying it actually owns.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

wasn't worse than the prequels, so that's good. 

That's a pretty low bar to meet. 

 

I tried rewatching the Phantom Menace recently. I couldn't do it. :tom:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's a pretty low bar to meet. 

 

I tried rewatching the Phantom Menace recently. I couldn't do it. :tom:

it's the worst movie ever :cruise:

  • Geese 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

it's the worst movie ever :cruise:

It at least gave us Duel of the Fates which is one of the most badass compositions ever in cinema. 
 

Episode 2 is probably the worst movie IMO. There isn’t a single redeeming quality to that movie apart from Portman’s midriff. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ike said:

It at least gave us Duel of the Fates which is one of the most badass compositions ever in cinema. 
 

Episode 2 is probably the worst movie IMO. There isn’t a single redeeming quality to that movie apart from Portman’s midriff. 

they are both pretty bad. 3 wasn't much better, but bearable. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

they are both pretty bad. 3 wasn't much better, but bearable. 

The lightsaber battle on lava planet was awesome. Everything else was meh, especially Padme fucking dying of sadness. :cruise: 

 

I feel like there’s a great story to tell with the prequels but Lucas was such a bitch and wouldn’t take input on his terrible scripts. :shake:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ike said:

The lightsaber battle on lava planet was awesome. Everything else was meh, especially Padme fucking dying of sadness. :cruise: 

 

I feel like there’s a great story to tell with the prequels but Lucas was such a bitch and wouldn’t take input on his terrible scripts. :shake:

no doubt. there's a lot that can be done with the star wars universe....in the right hands. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ike said:

The lightsaber battle on lava planet was awesome. Everything else was meh, especially Padme fucking dying of sadness. :cruise: 

 

I feel like there’s a great story to tell with the prequels but Lucas was such a bitch and wouldn’t take input on his terrible scripts. :shake:

The first 30 minutes of that fight was cool. Once they began doing bugs bunny shit across the planet it sucked so hard. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...