New Sol Cresta Trailer - PlatinumGames STG: Switch, PS4, Steam

9 hours ago, lostfool said:

How so?  You are dumb

They went from producing polished triple AAA games right from the start and they were all new IPs too. Bayonetta, Vanquish, Madworld, Wonderful 101, Bayonetta 2. 

But they started to take just about any licenses they could get their hands on with varying results. Metal Gear Rising (good), Transformers Devastation (trash), TMNT: Mutants in Manhatan (garbage), Nier Automata (great).

And since then what did we get???? Absolutely nothing. They had that Granblue Fantasy game going on but it was cancelled. So naturally when I saw this new game, I thought to myself, perhaps this is Kamiya's new game, or a big new IP, instead it's just some generic cheap ass looking shmup.

PG is a shadow of it's former self right now, if it wasn't for Nier Automata massive success the studio would have probably closed down a while back. Forget about getting new AAA games that aren't financed from a third party, it's never going to happen anymore, they're the bottom bitch studio that makes games for other publishers now. Fact. 

Lmao, I forgot about Legend of Korra and Star Fox Zero. PG's glory days. :D Or Scalebound cancellation.

But at the same time I also forgot about Astral Chains, which redeems them a bit, still not enough.

So basically in the last 4 years we got NieR and Astral Chains... Wow, good thing with got that Sol Cresta game now. :D 

So much for being the next Capcom. lmfao

Where the FUCK is Bayo 3 anyway? :hest: 

PG... what the fuck are you guys doing?  You have like 5 games announced, and your studio can barely handle 1 or 2...

They need to get their priorities in order :francis: