Today I get the Janssen Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson)

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

+ birth control also increases the risk of blood clots. I'd be curious to know if any of the women who got blood clots from the vaccine were on any type of contraceptive.

possibly. so far, there has been no direct connection between the vaccine and blood clots. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man if people looked after their bodies as much as they are concerned about dying from covid we'd all have six pack abs and live to 100. 

So so far I haven't had any symptoms other than sore right arm and mild body aches.  I actually didn't even feel the needle but after about 5 minutes the site of injection was really sore and tender. 

It's like groundhogs day with you retards. Like how many different ways does this stuff have to be explained to you? It's been over a fucking year now. 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

Humans are hilarious creatures. We drive around in cars all day which kill millions of people world wide every year, we eat like shit, smoke, drink alcohol,, but omg 6 people got blood clots!! Perspective always seems to be lacking. 

3,700 deaths a day. Car crashes have risen to the 8th leading cause of death for people globally.

No one bats an eye. 

I have a feeling either:

1) They are covering something up. No way they would shut down an entire vaccine for 6 possible cases. 

or

2) They are so incompetent that they shut down a safe vaccine because of 6 people out of millions.

Either scenario is disturbing.

8 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

I have a feeling either:

1) They are covering something up. No way they would shut down an entire vaccine for 6 possible cases. 

or

2) They are so incompetent that they shut down a safe vaccine because of 6 people out of millions.

Either scenario is disturbing.

Media perception.  The media went hysterical over it so the CDC  had the vaccine paused so people can see that they did something to look into it.