Today I get the Janssen Vaccine (Johnson & Johnson)

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

+ birth control also increases the risk of blood clots. I'd be curious to know if any of the women who got blood clots from the vaccine were on any type of contraceptive.

possibly. so far, there has been no direct connection between the vaccine and blood clots. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why are we doing all this for a disease that has a 1% death rate? smh   

Man if people looked after their bodies as much as they are concerned about dying from covid we'd all have six pack abs and live to 100. 

You are an idiot.  It's for the fact that 20% get very ill.  And 1% is very high.  Idiot.  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

Humans are hilarious creatures. We drive around in cars all day which kill millions of people world wide every year, we eat like shit, smoke, drink alcohol,, but omg 6 people got blood clots!! Perspective always seems to be lacking. 

3,700 deaths a day. Car crashes have risen to the 8th leading cause of death for people globally.

No one bats an eye. 

I have a feeling either:

1) They are covering something up. No way they would shut down an entire vaccine for 6 possible cases. 

or

2) They are so incompetent that they shut down a safe vaccine because of 6 people out of millions.

Either scenario is disturbing.

8 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

I have a feeling either:

1) They are covering something up. No way they would shut down an entire vaccine for 6 possible cases. 

or

2) They are so incompetent that they shut down a safe vaccine because of 6 people out of millions.

Either scenario is disturbing.

Media perception.  The media went hysterical over it so the CDC  had the vaccine paused so people can see that they did something to look into it.  

I  got the second dose of Moderna yesterday morning and by the early evening I had a fever, chills, a headache, fatigue, and an elevated heart rate, and I still do this morning. I don't even want to crawl out of bed. Should've held out for Pfizer. :D

35 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I  got the second dose of Moderna yesterday morning and by the early evening I had a fever, chills, a headache, fatigue, and an elevated heart rate, and I still do this morning. I don't even want to crawl out of bed. Should've held out for Pfizer. :D

I got that under pfizer, it goes away after 2 days. 

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

damn. i just felt a bit tired and had a minor headache. it did't even last a day. it's a good thing my side effects were mild, considering i had a video shoot the day of my vaccine and the day after lol. 

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yeah I’d heard doom and gloom about the second dose of moderna but honestly my arm didn’t even hurt as much as the first time. :yeshrug:

i was able to sleep on mine (i sleep on my left side). i was also lugging around a heavy ass dlsr too, the day of the shot and the day after. i don't get this whole arm pain thing. 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

damn. i just felt a bit tired and had a minor headache. it did't even last a day. it's a good thing my side effects were mild, considering i had a video shoot the day of my vaccine and the day after lol. 

Alright bro

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I was totally fine with the first shot like you. I don't know what happened with the second. I'm sure I'll be fine but I've never had a reaction like this to a vax. 

37 minutes ago, Saucer said:

I was totally fine with the first shot like you. I don't know what happened with the second. I'm sure I'll be fine but I've never had a reaction like this to a vax. 

nah this was my second. i had 0 side effects from the first. my one boy got pfizer and got nasty side effects, while my dad (who has health issues) felt only a little bit of tiredness. strange stuff. oh well. we'll all be zombies soon lol.  

21 hours ago, Saucer said:

That's my symptom on the 1st Moderna shot.  I'm on my 3rd day since getting the vaccination on Wednesday and I feel better like at about 90% as oppose to yesterday's 75% and Thursday's 25%.

Edited by The Mother Fucker
16 hours ago, -GD-X said:

nah this was my second. i had 0 side effects from the first. my one boy got pfizer and got nasty side effects, while my dad (who has health issues) felt only a little bit of tiredness. strange stuff. oh well. we'll all be zombies soon lol.  

Maybe you got Blood Type-O.

I heard those with that blood type-O were not susceptible to coronavirus.

9 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Maybe you got Blood Type-O.

I heard those with that blood type-O were not susceptible to coronavirus.

There’s been studies on that, favoring O, but newer research contradicts those findings. I am O, though. 

• Ben 1
2 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

That's my symptom on the 1st Moderna shot.  I'm on my 3rd day since getting the vaccination on Wednesday and I feel better like at about 90% as oppose to yesterday's 75% and Thursday's 25%.

I'm curious to see how you react to the second shot.

My symptoms cleared up  late last night. Now I feel fine and just cleaned up my house.

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

There’s been studies on that, favoring O, but newer research contradicts those findings. I am O, though. 

I’ve also heard it being harder on people with A blood type but I’m A and didn’t get any flu like symptoms at all. 

14 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Ah-ha, no wonder you been all cocky about Covid-19,  yeah I had my eye on you this past year. 

You carry the same attitude my brother-in-law had about covid-19, and he's also Type-O.

7 hours ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Ah-ha, no wonder you been all cocky about Covid-19,  yeah I had my eye on you this past year. 

You carry the same attitude my brother-in-law had about covid-19, and he's also Type-O.

Cocky? Shiiii I’ve been social distancing for a year. I have 3 relatives, I come in close contact with, who have compromised immune systems.