Returnal | PS5 | New Trailer - Enemy Designs / Types

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If the leaked spoilers are true I want nothing to do with this game.

I told you it was gonna be shit.  This is the new Sony dude... get used to it.... or come crawling back to PC :geese: 

47 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If the leaked spoilers are true I want nothing to do with this game.

Who the fuck  gives a shit about the story :tom: 

The developer is known for creating games with great gameplay. I wouldn’t even know wtf if any story there was in any of their past games.

3 hours ago, Delita said:

Who the fuck  gives a shit about the story :tom: 

The developer is known for creating games with great gameplay. I wouldn’t even know wtf if any story there was in any of their past games.

Its a $70 roguelike. It needs more than just decent run based gameplay.

• Like 1

looks sick! but everything points to a 0-story game, like I said before. and those rumours don't help much, I actually believe them. what a shame. 

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Every trailer has looked better than the one before it. Last 2 especially you can see the Housemarque style gameplay truly shine. Looks amazing.

$70 though....still a hard sell.

Yeah, I have to be 100% on board with this before buying. There are a few trusted sources I rely on for reviews. I’ll wait to see what they think. 

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, I have to be 100% on board with this before buying. There are a few trusted sources I rely on for reviews. I’ll wait to see what they think. 

Yeah. I'm not sure if I'll get it at launch. Prob wait for a price drop since I doubt it will be a commercial success, might happen pretty fast. 

Absolutely love Housemarque but their games are the top tier arcade style games ($20-30), not UC, TLOU, GoW tier Sony first party games from a price perspective. 

6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah. I'm not sure if I'll get it at launch. Prob wait for a price drop since I doubt it will be a commercial success, might happen pretty fast. 

Absolutely love Housemarque but their games are the top tier arcade style games ($20-30), not UC, TLOU, GoW tier Sony first party games from a price perspective. 

Yeah, same