RE8 demos & their release details

Village Demo -- PS4/PS5 Early Access (30 Minutes Total)

North America: 5 PM PDT / 8 PM EDT on April 17 to 1 AM PDT / 4 AM EDT on April 18
Europe: 1700 UTC / 1800 BTC / 1900 CEST on April 18 to 0100 UTC / 0200 BTC / 0300 CEST on April 19
Asia: 5 PM HKT on April 18 to 1 AM HKT on April 19

Castle Demo -- PS4/PS5 Early Access (30 Minutes Total)

North America: 5 PM PDT / 8 PM EDT April 24 to 1 AM PDT / 4 AM EDT April 25
Europe: 1700 UTC / 1800 BTC / 1900 CEST on April 25 to 0100 UTC / 0200 BTC / 0300 CEST on April 26
Asia: 5 PM HKT on April 25 to 1 AM HKT on April 26

Village And Castle Demo -- All Platforms (60 Minutes Total)

North America: 5 PM PDT / 8 PM EDT May 1 to 5 PM PDT / 8 PM EDT May 2
Europe: 0000 UTC / 0100 BST / 0200 CEST on May 2 to 0000 UTC / 0100 BST / 0200 CEST on May 3
Asia: 8 AM HKT on May 2 to 8 AM HKT on May 3

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/resident-evil-village-getting-multiple-demos-and-its-all-pretty-confusing/1100-6490212/

Pretty convoluted schedule 

getting ready to crack a few beers and then enjoy this tonight on this fine saturday night via 1st priority consumer experience.

thank you Sony and Capcom.

What a great partnership this has been for real hardcore gamers who correctly chose PlayStation both this generation and last.

May the second and 3rd class Xperience continue, especially for the Mustard Race. 🍻 🍺

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I kinda wanted to wait until the full game but im definitely gonna try this demo, just to get a feel for the overall gameplay.

Let me know how it is 

51 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I kinda wanted to wait until the full game but im definitely gonna try this demo, just to get a feel for the overall gameplay.

I mean... RE7 is likely all the feel you'd need.

I didn't know about the 30 minute time limit which is a bummer as I ran out of time before I could finish the demo.

But what I did get to play was actually pretty awesome :smoke: It had a surprising amount of cool, scripted moments and that first enemy encounter was intense. I actually managed to run out of ammo and had to knife one of them to death :D 

• aitch 1

Yeah I ran out of time too before finishing. I had barely finished the enemy encounter before the demo ended. Spent too much time exploring. It ran great, looked pretty, and headshots are glorious. :aitch:

Can’t wait for release day. I’ll probably try the castle demo as well.