Battlefield 6 reveal soon, has biggest development team in series’ history

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

breh I literally just thought about the fact that I might not have a video card In time for the game’s release and it is legit making me want to cry :mjcry:

:( 

I'm glad I got a 2080ti... it's doing me well so far... especially with DLSS.  I'm kinda glad I waited now tbh.  It was tough to resist those 3090s.. but I WILL snag either a 3080ti or the 40 series.

Edited by Remij
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I’m pretty sure pulling the trigger on a controller to simulate pulling the trigger on a real gun is more realistic :ben:

I didn't say anything about which was the more realistic action.  I simply said, point and clicking is what you do with a real gun :wow2: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I didn't say anything about which was the more realistic action.  I simply said, point and clicking is what you do with a real gun :wow2: 

No, you point and pull the trigger which is only an action you can do with a controller :mjpls:

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

No, you point and pull the trigger which is only an action you can do with a controller :mjpls:

You don't point a controller :mjpls: 

ANYWAY :sam: 

Best on PC :juggle: 

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

Literally the same action you do with a real gun IRL :wow2: 

Oh really you twitch your arm around a mouse pad and click on targets? Or do you pull the trigger in real life like a controller trigger?

lmfao can'tsolers can only talk about "pull the trigger" because aiming is too hard for them with the fumblemumble sticks. :kaz:  

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
6 minutes ago, kaz said:

lmfao can'tsolers can only talk about "pull the trigger" because aiming is too hard for them with the fumblemumble sticks. :kaz:  

Playing Battlefield with fumbledicks :rofl:

23 hours ago, Vini said:

Oh really you twitch your arm around a mouse pad and click on targets? Or do you pull the trigger in real life like a controller trigger?

No, I I don't get to that point because I don't fumblestick my arms into position to shoot :mj: