Jump to content

RE8 started development as next-gen title and was only made for last gen consoles after it was announced


Recommended Posts

Capcom did not decide to release the game on last-gen platforms until after Village was announced in June last year.

 

“We developed Village as a game for next-gen hardware, but in order to make it accessible to more players, we went through a lot of trial and error to somehow provide a comparable experience on last-gen hardware,” Kanda told IGN. “In the end, we were able to deliver a high-quality product for last-gen hardware as well. That being said, if the quality hadn’t been sufficient, I don’t think we would have released it.”

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Ike changed the title to RE8 started development as next-gen title and was only made for last gen consoles after it was announced
1 hour ago, Remij said:

I fucking told Dumbosan :rofls::rofl::smilecry:

 

Bu but it was always a next gen game :awww:

It always was a next-gen game. The PS4/One versions came after. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL, lemmings really don't know how to downplay this game, so the best they can do is run to something gouko said.

 

And most people don't even believe Capcom claim that it was originally a next-gen game.

 

AND that would also mean that Benji's entire "leaks" about the game would have completely fallen apart..........but the lemmings are trying to make us forget that by trying to talk about gouko.:drake:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL, lemmings really don't know how to downplay this game, so the best they can do is run to something gouko said.

 

And most people don't even believe Capcom claim that it was originally a next-gen game.

 

AND that would also mean that Benji's entire "leaks" about the game would have completely fallen apart..........but the lemmings are trying to make us forget that by trying to talk about gouko.:drake:

"the people that were wrong don't believe what Capcom just officially stated" :drake: 

 

ok  :hest: 

 

Wrongouko :rofl: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Remij said:

"the people that were wrong don't believe what Capcom just officially stated" :drake: 

 

ok  :hest: 

 

Wrongouko :rofl: 

I love how he's trying to gloss over months and months about talking about Benji's "leaks" completely falling apart.

 

And trying to keep the conversation on gouko...........because he has nothing else to say about RE8 on Playstation.

 

Its funny seeing this as its happening......that's the best they can do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how he's trying to gloss over months and months about talking about Benji's "leaks" completely falling apart.

 

And trying to keep the conversation on gouko...........because he has nothing else to say about RE8 on Playstation.

 

Its funny seeing this as its happening......that's the best they can do.

What a worthless post.. lmao.  

 

Capcom officially stated the game was next gen only... take your butthurt 2k21 elsewhere :RISITAS:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Remij said:

What a worthless post.. lmao.  

 

Capcom officially stated the game was next gen only... take your butthurt 2k21 elsewhere :RISITAS:

LOL. he's now bringing in his butthurt from ANOTHER thread into this.

 

He's avoiding the whole Benji rumors that he has been absolutely clinging onto for this past year, and how those were completely false.

 

And he was hoping we wouldn't notice.:drake:

 

And the more I bring it up, the madder he gets (is getting).

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL. he's now bringing in his butthurt from ANOTHER thread into this.

 

He's avoiding the whole Benji rumors that he has been absolutely clinging onto for this past year, and how those were completely false.

 

And he was hoping we wouldn't notice.:drake:

 

And the more I bring it up, the madder he gets (is getting).

It's not even fucking Benji you fucking retarded clown.... the leaker is Dusk Golem... and they were completely true :tom: 

 

You can't even keep track of who the actual leaker was... and here you have Capcom OFFICIALLY corroborating what Dusk said :hest: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Remij said:

It's not even fucking Benji you fucking retarded clown.... the leaker is Dusk Golem... and they were completely true :tom: 

 

You can't even keep track of who the actual leaker was... and here you have Capcom OFFICIALLY corroborating what Dusk said :hest: 

No they weren't, because Dusk Golem said it was a cross-platform project and it was running worse on PS5.
 

Remember Dusk Golem specifrically said that the PS4 version was running better than the PS5.

 

You're going to have to pick one, because either way you are wrong.

 

I love how you have some quote by a guy at capcom, just posted in a tweet.....and are calling it OFFICIAL.:drake:

 

Months of you clinging onto Dusk Golem has completely backfired. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Remij said:

 

 

:drake: 

 

 

:rofls: :rofl: 

LOL in two different levels.

 

he's clinging onto some quote that got tweeted as "official".

 

and he's desperately trying to forget his entire past year of quoting RE8 "rumors" trashing the PS5 from dusk golum because he's now clinging to something that DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS it.:lawl:

Its funny seeing him attempt this, knowing that its absolutely not working in the slightest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL in two different levels.

 

he's clinging onto some quote that got tweeted as "official".

 

and he's desperately trying to forget his entire past year of quoting RE8 "rumors" trashing the PS5 from dusk golum because he's now clinging to something that DIRECTLY CONTRADICTS it.:lawl:

Its funny seeing him attempt this, knowing that its absolutely not working in the slightest.

Capcom actually came out and said it.... and you're trying SO FUCKING HARD to deny it.... because you've literally spent the last year arguing against this :rofl: 

 

It's absolutely hilarious :rofls: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...